Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ddanger

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddanger

  1. What is a STM exchange game? Asking because I know we can't make the game on the 27th and we've got 4 tickets.
  2. I'm no doctor or anything like that, but if he tore it playing Calgary, why in the world would they put him out there even if he is wearing a brace. Kind like putting Zach out when his throwing hand is bleeding.
  3. With you on the wtf for the refs on ripping off Kolo's helmet. Shoulda been a penalty. And while i'm complaining about the refs...the hit on Demski looked like he had him by the jersey up by his throat and drove his head into the turf.
  4. Totally agree...there were many times I was ready to shut off the volume as he blathered on ..mostly about Montreal
  5. I'm in the camp of the guys wanting changes to the O'line. There hasn't been any talk about Wallace because the kid is a keeper. I like the versatility that Eli brings, and IMO he's also a keeper. I also agree with the guys wanting to move on from Kola, and I suspect that young Vibert is here as a replacement. Sadly I think big Stan's career is coming to an end.
  6. Guess we'll never know about Wilson if we don't play him.
  7. Damn a 63 yard field goal was tremendous. The game was close and really, if we had some imagination on offence , and some better D in the secondary, we woulda won.
  8. totally agree with this...we need to change up our very predictable offence. Collaros is not playing well at all. A qb change could spark something.
  9. Really like this kid. Need to make sure he stays here in the off season.
  10. I'd be surprised if it hasn't been mentioned, but Suitor makes me want to barf.
  11. Agreed! Was thinking there shoulda been a penalty or two called on Calgary
  12. Well that was a sad possession
  13. I really like Gabe Wallace in that spot.
  14. Man our defense is playing extremely poorly. Haven't seen them this bad in a very long time. So bad Mrs. Danger has called it a night
  15. Not surprised to see the roster. Wouldn't be s stunner if Demski is also out. It's a long season and this is a weak team coming into our building.
  16. Totally agree with your take.... I'll add our new OC Hogan, and the 32,000 fans who did their best to ruin Rourke's day.
  17. A little off -topic but...Has anyone driven on Abinoji east and then tried to get onto Pembina going south towards the stadium?? If not, you're in for an adventure in frustration at all the construction awaiting you on Pembina. The Pembina bridge roadway is torn up, pylons everywhere, and several lanes are closed. Thinking maybe the south Perimeter to avoid this?? construction east of the red river bridge and lane closures both directions.
  18. I hope you're wrong about Streveler, but it does seem that one of the major camp battles is clearly going to be at the QB position.
  19. If you can even come remotely close to a proper pronunciation of his names it's gonna be a gold star for you!
  20. From what I've seen on instagram Chris looks very good, and his rehab has gone quite well. He was doing box jumps the other day, considerably higher than I can! ( I can do a 3 foot box jump on a good day! )
  21. Totally agree with this. Yes it's a loss to the team, but time marches on and it's caught up with him. CFL HOF is awaiting his arrival, and I hope it's in blue & gold.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.