Everything posted by ddanger
-
111th Grey Cup- Argos vs Bombers GDT
Have there been any sightings of Schoen?? I like Ford for the MOC but Unless he has a pick 6 or maybe that and something else it won't happen. And how about a rookie D'lineman? Does he see the field beyond specials??
-
GREY CUP Thread
Oh my. Sad, and yet a great story. Michael's grandfather is the exact kind of grandfather I strive to be. I have a big WBB chair I take to my grandsons football and baseball games.
-
3 stars plus HH gc bound! For Ted
That's brutal. Another demonstration of the type of person the Riders seem to like.We had a couple of 25 year olds sitting beside wife and I early in the season. both didn't stand for the anthem. I expressed my thought to them about this. Might've used a few bad words.
-
3 stars plus HH gc bound! For Ted
somebody ( maybe the centre ??) badly missed their block. Big wake-up call there
-
Riders at Bombers WF GDT
Nasty injury. A bit of karma for him me thinks.
-
3 stars plus HH gc bound! For Ted
Just a great game tonight, and thrilled with the outcome. Who'd a thunk it early in the season?? 1. Zack and his best buddy Kenny L. 2 plays and boom, away we go! 2. The big boys, especially Gabe and Tui. Didn't mind Schmekle stepping in for super heavy plays. 3. Evan Holm and his buddy Tyrell.
-
Riders at Bombers WF Chat
I watched the Sask/BC game and was surprised/shocked at how poorly BC's secondary played. They just didn't seem very engaged. I think the crowd noise in Sask really affected BC's offence. Early in the season BC looked like they were going to run away with the cup, and man, whatta epic collapse. Shoulda picked Sask dammit! So my early thoughts are that we will have our crowd noise, and we ain't BC.Our secondary is way better than what BC displayed yesterday. Game will be close.
-
Bombers at Als GDT
I'm in the group of not very confident. Yes we've been winning, and yes we got jobbed in the Argo game, but I'm worried. I felt like we were playing a rather vanilla offensive game yesterday, and BTW is there anyone who doesn't know that we're throwing to 89 when we need a play?? Maybe we're saving some fancy plays for the playoffs, but we just gotta be better. And I agree that we gotta do something with the D line.
-
Bombers at Als GDT
That was a solid play from the Aussi.
-
3 stars plus hh For The WinD bowl.
Zach Sergio Demski and Wilson HH To the football and wind Gods for saving our bacon.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I saw that video. Glad to see he is going strong on his rehab. Some of the earlier pictures were nasty.
-
No Means No @ Win Means West Final: The GDT
Very much agree with the disappointment with Buck.
-
No Means No @ Win Means West Final: The GDT
During the game I was looking at the Argo D line roster. 4 rookies...one or two were tall, most 6'2 or 6'3....but they were all heavy and they owned our O'line. Man the hogs went from a great game against Hammy to being taken to the woodshed. 7 sacks on Zach is no good, and while I realize several were coverage induced, it's still no good.
-
3 stars plus hh and scape goats creepy Kelly edition
We're FAR too predictable on this qb sneak play. My 3 stars: Cole Lawler Defence as a group.
-
Bombers @ Boveralls: A GDT
Thanks are they serious??
-
Bombers @ Boveralls: A GDT
I musta missed it....did Ayers get hurt?
-
3 stars plus hh punching holes in donuts
1. O line opening up the holes. We've been quite critical of the interior, but these boys are in full beast mode. 2. Brady, also known as MOP. 3. Kramdi and Nichols outstanding games from them. HH Ford with the pick and his dad hanging onto that ball for dear life. His smile was priceless. Scape goat. It took rill deep in the 4th for TSN to even mention our winning streak. That was one of the more lop-sided broadcasts I've ever had to watch.
-
Bombers at Elks GDT (Ford vs. Ford)
grenades can be a factor as well
-
3 stars plus hh not pretty but she’s dirty
1. Jones......he's solid in the middle, and is gonna be good for us. 2. Brady...2 td's, 1000 yards again. 3. Zack. Shook off a rough start and was great in the 2nd half of the game. HH. Whole defence really shut the door.
-
Bombers at Elks chat
Is Wallace on the 6 game list?? Or is he done for the year. Think that kid could be a beast
-
3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended
1. Ford with his 2 picks/knockdown/and rundown of Alford. And to think he was gonna retire and coach. 2. Brady....what would we do without him. 3. Willy with the punt block. He played most of the game and was trouble for Sask all day. HH #1. Sergio Solid again. HH#2. Tony Jones. That kid is gonna be good. Actually he's already pretty good.
-
3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended
Pathetic non-call
-
2024 Banjo Bowl Talk
Disappointing doesn't even begin to be good enough to describe this. A fine doesn't come close to dealing with the issue.
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
That's exactly how I felt. Wife and I never leave before the end of the game
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
I get that they have preferred receivers for certain situations, but I wish we would spread the ball out more. Wouldn't that take some of the coverage away from Lawler &/or Demski. BTW Wolitarski was flying around on the sidelines, looked like a really good sign of his return.