Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HardCoreBlue

Members

Everything posted by HardCoreBlue

  1. Messam is playing today. I was at Riders practice yesterday and I expect him to have a big role today. Bit of a strange move inserting Messam over Allen. I hope it backfires on them. To clarify a bit. McHenry is out for the season so Messam is dressing as a full back. Both Allen and Ford are expected to see touches at the Tailback position. All three are dressing. Ok got yea. Messam not that great of a blocker, need to expose that.
  2. Could be Volny's time to shine.
  3. Messam is playing today. I was at Riders practice yesterday and I expect him to have a big role today. Bit of a strange move inserting Messam over Allen. I hope it backfires on them.
  4. My sentiments exactly. We need the win, then we need to bring the broom out and sweep away the banjo bowl?
  5. hey you know better than I do when it comes to skill but with Sears it's all a moot point if he can't stay healthy.
  6. I'm assuming Sears isn't a 100% or it has to do with his comment about the signature jerseys According to Sears he‘s been healthy since last week. http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/labour-day-hex-vexes-bombers-272988891.html Right Dr. Sears it is then. With his health history, if I'm the coach I'm not playing him until I'm completely sure he's healthy. Like any position, we need consistency at his position that requires more than 2 games and done.
  7. I'm assuming Sears isn't a 100% or it has to do with his comment about the signature jerseys
  8. not to mention the fact his accuracy is horrible. Can't blame the suppress cast on that one. support cast that is
  9. not to mention the fact his accuracy is horrible. Can't blame the suppress cast on that one.
  10. And the Argos get the Tennessee Titans. Which makes sense because they are a wannabe NFL team.
  11. I love that line. I'm really beginning to like this guy.
  12. And well he should if the reports of the offer were true. Wouldn't help his team much if Dressler ran off at the end of the current season. That's one way of looking at it. However, one could also say Desjardins not in a great position to insist anything. Sign Dressler for the rest of the season and work on getting him signed for the next year and beyond.
  13. I heard that too. Bottom line = execution A coaches favorite line to explain why things aren't working as good as they could. Sometimes it's used to deflect attention away from the system being used.
  14. Of course the argoblows do, fits nicely with their MO. Looks good on them.
  15. Sort of, but he REALLY did not like the coaching staff we had last year for obvious reasons. That's why all the mentions of Hall to Toronto are funny. I'd think that would be the last place he'd go. IMO he signs in either Ottawa or Winnipeg. I was thinking Ottawa too as well as maybe another NFL team.
  16. I don't mind it actually. I think it's a good "FU" to the fans in the city they are playing, and if they don't like it, they can put down some dough and come to the game to boo the Riders. I'm just glad that it's the Riders doing this, and not the Bombers, as it's pretty arrogant. The only thing is that this billboard strategy would probably back-fire in Toronto as the people of Toronto would say "Green is the new Double Blue? The Blue Jays are playing the Oakland A's this week?" I just have a hard time seeing where the payoff is for them.. yeah it's marketing for the other team, but are the Riders really so loaded they're going to do the marketing for other teams now? The cheapskate in me doesn't see the profit in that expense There is no payoff, that's not the intention. The intention is humour, playful banter. Whether it works is up to the individual. Apparently it didn't work you. No harm no foul. Myself, not that funny, better luck next time.
  17. Boy am I tired of hearing that.
  18. I dunno about that. Watching the torronno game would suggest it could be part of the issue. Comparing to players like Sherrit would suggest he makes up for it with talent.
  19. This might be my favourite analogy on all of the internet. Analogy. Yeah, that's what it was, an analogy. Metaphor, no? Sigh...for sale...one chicken...health failing...price negotiable...pm me...
  20. Especially Steele's run up the middle for a 19 yard touchdown, that was tough to watch from a defensive point of view.
  21. You know I wondered that last night. Curious to know if he takes RB reps in practice.
  22. Sorry if this was mentioned, but I saw THREE guys launch themselves at the running back consistently and not a one wrapped him up or even tried. Ridiculous. The lack of calls on game impacting holds from Toronto was infuriating. Our guys were holding do, no doubt - but they were called. In regards to the PI, I wish they would only overturn it IF it was absolutely so blatant the fact the ref missed it was astounding - which before this one was moreso the case (imho). Great point, thinking the same thing last night. Might think about going back to form tackling and not looking for the big hit . . .
  23. That one didn't bother me as much as the non-calls on pretty blatant holds, quite frustrating.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.