Redblacks at Als - The Crap Bowl

It hasn't been that bad, i've been watching for the most part and It's had it's fair of big plays..Whittaker fumbled at the goaline and the redblacks recovered, Als have looked pretty good actually. Although on their TD drive, it was heavily aided by penalties. 98 rushing yards for the als though.. It's not the worst half of football i've seen, Bombers/Als first half was way way worse. 

Just tuned in to 1 half of football.  Looks like it went down just as I thought.  Haven't seen Crompton's numbers for this yet, but 1 td is all they got.

Let's see if this 2nd half goes any better.[/quo

Carter makes a nice 30 yard catch but show boats like he just won a championship. Yeah. Chip Cox needs to have a chat with him.

HardCoreBlue, on 29 Aug 2014 - 9:14 PM, said:
Just tuned in to 1 half of football.  Looks like it went down just as I thought.  Haven't seen Crompton's numbers for this yet, but 1 td is all they got.

Let's see if this 2nd half goes any better.[/quo

Carter makes a nice 30 yard catch but show boats like he just won a championship. Yeah. Chip Cox needs to have a chat with him.

Flashbacks to last year there.  Saw it happen a few times with us.

Also, how did we ever give up 28 points to these awful Redblacks?  SMH

Ottawa can't even compete with the next worst team.  Just look completely unprepared to compete, even watching their late game offence, they have zero urgency.  Poorly coached team on top of being short several players.  Down by 10 points, punted under the 3 minute warning and ran two QB sneaks on 2nd and 1 when they need 10 points with a minute and a half left.  Horrible.

2nd and 2 .... shoulda at least ran with Walker right?

Need to score down by 10 points with under 2 minutes.  Ball needs to be moving down the field.  Can't waste half a minute trying to nudge the ball across the first down marker.  In that scenario, down and distance barely matter, you only have so many plays available and need to score twice.  They just can't see forest for the trees right now.  Paying attention to minor details, forgetting the goal is to win football games.