Chris Jones new Eskimos head coach

Mr. Perfect

Guess he got tired of pal-ing around with his buddy Scott. He was under contract to the Stamps & the minute Milanovich was hired, he phoned the guy from his office at McMahon Stadium & said please hire me. As they were former roommates  he wanted to coach with his friend. When John Hufnagel found out, he hit the roof. Story goes, Huff & Jones almost came to blows. Be interesting to see how many players Jones signs away from the Argos like he did with the Stamps like Robert McCune, Brandon Issac & Demetrice Morley. 

Some of the best coaches in various sports were disliked (but feared) by most of their players, but worked their butts off and even won a lot of games. Coaches would rather have the obedience and respect of their players than be best buddies with them or the media. Lets hope for competence instead of likeability- there are not too many Mike Rileys out there.

Some of the best coaches in various sports were disliked (but feared) by most of their players, but worked their butts off and even won a lot of games. Coaches would rather have the obedience and respect of their players than be best buddies with them or the media. Lets hope for competence instead of likeability- there are not too many Mike Rileys out there.

Mike Riley won 2 Grey Cups. Nothing wrong with that.

Me thinks Hervey may have just hired his eventual replacement.  

Hire up the food chain..so to speak.

Problem is I get the impression these guys might be doing the igloo shuffle before too long. 

Who's going to bend to who's will.

It's lucky for Jones that Hervey is such an even-keel GM who doesn't meddle. Ever.

(Oh...'cept for that one time)