rebusrankin
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: GDT - Stamps at Bombers
Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Penton: Burris likely headed to Winnipeg?
Penton's article is fairly speculative. Three sources? Who? GMs of three clubs is far different from other members of the media say. I'd take Burris as a stop gap.
-
If Tsoumpas or Bourke make it to free agency...
I'm leary of Tsoumpas's health. Bourke, I'd make the highest paid OL in the CFL seeing as he's a NI tackle. $200,000-$225,000.
-
Bombers resign Alex Suber
OK signing. If we can find a better option great.
-
Drew Willy
Guess we'll find out in 19 days or so who our new QB is. Should have a poll.
-
AC to retire
Flutie and Moon are ahead of him for sure imo. Would personally put Ray and Dunigan ahead. Case can be made for an old timer like Etcheverry. Arguments could be made for Garcia and Dickenson too.
-
Drew Willy
I'd take with Wiley or Collaros. Heck I'd also take Vince Howard, Matt Saracen and Paul Crewe.
-
Richard Sherman
Great play, classless interview. Seattle has too many douchebags on its team.
-
AC to retire
Point of comparison, when Moon was winning Grey Cups the west was a stacked division.
-
AC to retire
A.C. spent the first 6 years of his career struggling or being a back-up, so can't say best career ever. Very good, yes but best ever no. For best QBs, Flutie and Moon and then fight among yourselves.
-
NFL tryouts
That article made me happy. Seems like we're being run better.
-
NFL tryouts
I think Henoc gets between $180,000 and $200,000. Young ratio buster.
-
NFL tryouts
Agree on the Riders.
-
Here come the signings
What you expected green with pink poka dots.
-
Pascucci: Gary Etcheverry Bombers new DC
I want to rant now. I am a Winnipeger and its my right to ***** and moan no matter what.
-
Pascucci: Gary Etcheverry Bombers new DC
Its January and I'm already pissed, yay.
-
CFL Draft Prospect Rankings
Have Gill tell teams he'll only play for Winnipeg.
-
CFL Draft Prospect Rankings
Want to see Lavertu as we need to upgrade the NI OL and the fact that he's a natural centre is huge. After that would be nice to nab a second rounder and a DL/LB or Coombs.
-
Jets Etc.
I think playing a weak division for two years has too many fans thinking this team is a playoff team. It's not close. Still have too many Thrashers.
-
CFL Stuff..
Hey let Hamilton go with Lefevour. Not impressed by him so far.
-
NFL tryouts
I have a bad feeling he goes elsewhere in the CFL.
-
CFL Stuff..
5 teams have openings for water boy?
-
Bombers hire Queens DC Pat Tracey as Special Teams Coordinator
I like this one. Experienced coach. Successful. Knows the Canadian game. Likely has good ties to the CIS (Helpful when it comes to building our nis).
-
Miles or Marshall...
What's with Miles that he'd pass up being a DC to be a DB coach? Oh and Rider fans are douches.
-
CFL Stuff..
Depends on the cost of Tate. Guy is glass.
-
Miles or Marshall...
Never, Burke is firmly in the Reinbold class.