Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Bombers hire Danny McManus
TC he could look at the lists, neg lists, not so much.
-
Bombers hire Danny McManus
Who are some of the players he found? Not 100% sure be he's been their head of us scouting so I look at guys they brought in like Gable, Williams, Ellingston etc and think he'll be good.
-
Bombers hire Danny McManus
Love this move based on the players he found in Hamilton the past 5 years. Plus he should know what a good qb looks like.
-
RDS Reports Possible Major Changes To Als Coaching Staff
That attitude from Rider fans is one of the reasons I dislike them.
-
RDS Reports Possible Major Changes To Als Coaching Staff
Both all-stars. Henoc is flashier and has a zillion tackles but I would take a 6'2 S/LB ball hawk as well. I'd take them both to, but Henoc is better. FYI Butler has never been an all-star.
-
RDS Reports Possible Major Changes To Als Coaching Staff
Butler is good but not as good or better than Henoc.
-
RDS Reports Possible Major Changes To Als Coaching Staff
yea cuz that henoc guy and greaves have just been such busts.. When the ratio goes down to 2 NI's we'll be golden. But by 2035 when its 12 teams and 2 NIs those two will be old.
-
Will Bombers protect Henoc?
I think they do. They can protect Henoc, Neufeld, Greaves, Watson, Pencer and Swiston. What's the worst that happens, they lose FA Kolhert or Etienne?
-
Is It Just Me? Don't Care About The Grey Cup Game.
Rebus, refresh my memories about the 91 and 98 Grey Cup in Winnipeg. I can't seem to recall the issues with the transportation. I remember Winnipeg being praised for the 1991 Grey Cup as the city appeared to reinvigorate Grey Cup week after many years of it languishing in larger cities. Sorry, I meant this year related to IGF. I know that's local versus national but really something the media should focus on instead of kissing Rider butt.
-
Rogers & CBC to sign 12 yr deal with NHL. TSN shut out for first time since '02.
Noeller, you mean Disney owning ABC, ESPN etc?
-
Is It Just Me? Don't Care About The Grey Cup Game.
Interesting takes from those who went, so thanks. Bluto, I've said many of the same things and agree. Winnipeg got blasted for the transportation for the first two home games (rightly so) but the media wrote very little about the inability of Regina to host this event.
-
Burke/Creehan to Argos...Craig Dickenson to Eskimos?
I like the combo of O'Shea and Khari. Hope its not Burke as our DC.
-
Burke/Creehan to Argos...Craig Dickenson to Eskimos?
O'Shea with Stubler as a DC, Maas as a QBC and whoever as OC could be good.
-
Burke/Creehan to Argos...Craig Dickenson to Eskimos?
We save $ then correct? I know we owe Burke for 2014 but if he coaches another club we only pay the difference correct?
-
Collaros to wait for free agency?
I don't know if I can throw the ball as inaccurately as he can and look as bad doing it. That's a pretty high level to achieve. I can fumble a snap, fail to fall on it and let a defender take it to the house with the best of them. Throw a pretty sweet pick too. Plus I add the Cam Hall ability to tell off the fans.
-
Collaros to wait for free agency?
I suspect many of us could perform at the level of Boltus.
-
Collaros to wait for free agency?
Does who will hire effect the QB we go after? Khari may prefer Drew Willy. McManus may prefer Masoli or Brohm.
-
No Public Transit After Grey Cup From Mosaic Stadium
If true yet another reason why they shouldn't host but the media will just gloss over it, like they did lack of hotels.
-
GDT: 101st Grey Cup
So how long till Lawless writes an article on the genius of Taman? Not hard to put together a winner if you have an extra 100,000-$400,000?
-
Collaros to wait for free agency?
Hope you are right Noeller.
-
Charles Roberts Will Be Part of 2014 CFL HOF Class
Charlie was one of the best of all time, no question and that's without working out, proper diet and smoking. Give him Stegall's work ethic and he'd be the CFL Leader in rushing yards.
-
Head coach - Who do you want and why?
I want a clone that's half Mike Reilly, half Bud Grant.
-
Charles Roberts Will Be Part of 2014 CFL HOF Class
Can't believe I forgot that. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
-
Chris Jones new Eskimos head coach
Chris Jones is a good hire.
-
Charles Roberts Will Be Part of 2014 CFL HOF Class
Well deserved. My question is, I believe its a three year wait, so why not 2012? Also when do they induct TY jONES?