Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Draft Day Thread - - It's here, its now
Don't want Richards. Screw drafting a player from Sasaktchewan.
- CFL Draft needs
- CFL Draft needs
-
Cory Watson traded again
So he pulled an Al Ford? Oh and this trade makes no sense.
- CFL Draft needs
-
Canadians in the NFL Draft
To be optomistic, the Giants have 44 players in that camp. How many realisticly get signed?
-
Canadians in the NFL Draft
You're just making the rest of us look bad. And arousing a lot of resentment. I have been contacted by the Browns and Giants fan boards.
-
Canadians in the NFL Draft
You're just making the rest of us look bad. And arousing a lot of resentment. I have been contacted by the Browns and Giants fan boards.
-
Bombers sign Jamall Westerman
Another good signing by Walters. NI talent moving the right way.
-
CFL 2015 League Standings Predictions
I really hope the Riders miss the play-offs. I don't want to watch them in the Grey Cup unless they are getting their asses kicked by the Blue Bombers.
-
Who is your surprise training camp cut?
Unless we draft an OL that can play right away Neufeld doesn't get cut. I think given that he can play G or T, he's close to a lock to making the club. Dile I can see.
-
Alberta, Taxes, and Socialism
What happens to the rest of Canada when Alberta becomes a have not province?
-
Canadians in the NFL Draft
It is getting pretty dang tough for CFL clubs. So Demski at #2?
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
Should the Bombers pick him up ? I'm waiting for Bob Pepsi
- Sign Willy!
-
Sign Willy!
Sign him now and have him locked up for 2-3 years. Worse case you cut him, best case you've locked up the 2015 Grey Cup MOP early.
-
The Jets are dead. Long LIVE the Bombers!
Kessel and Dion still suck. The Leafs suck. There, good till September.
-
Good News for Argos ?
I hope that it is true.
- CFL Draft needs
- CFL Draft needs
-
Whats left on the shopping list
I can make sure you receive a Wiecek Award. Nothing less than a Tait, or I walk... I could possibly upgrade you to a Lawless.
-
Whats left on the shopping list
I can make sure you receive a Wiecek Award.
-
Chris Williams signs in Ottawa
On paper, Price-Sinopoli-Williams-Jackson-Ellingston is a heck of a recieving corps.
-
Kurt Goodrich leaves Bomber camp & quits football
Shocked and bummed. Was excited to see him in TC.
-
Bombers Mini-Camp Roster
Free agent who we did resign I think.