Bombers Mini-Camp Roster

M.O.A.B.

Also interesting to see Morley starting at RG and Jace Daniels starting at RT. Maybe waiting to see how draft goes before releasing Morley, assuming we take and sign an OL in the first round.

Looks like the plan is to have an all import defensive line.

Looks like a full competition at MLB. Lots of competition on the DL and we might be relying on a new guy to start at WR.

I've heard Tim Cronk is a good reliable long snapper.

Also interesting to see Morley starting at RG and Jace Daniels starting at RT. Maybe waiting to see how draft goes before releasing Morley, assuming we take and sign an OL in the first round.

Looks like the plan is to have an all import defensive line.

Looks like a full competition at MLB. Lots of competition on the DL and we might be relying on a new guy to start at WR.

I've heard Tim Cronk is a good reliable long snapper.

I don't think that is an official depth chart, I think Darrin Bauming made it

Eddie Russ ... Interesting.

Former Rider, correct?

Anybody else wondering why we keep adding dbs? I know some are SAM candidates but seems like other areas are more important.

Maybe the team wasn't happy with who we had last year.... or they found a bunch of them that are really good. just guessing.

Bombers' Mini-Camp Roster Revealed as Training Kicks Off in Sunny Florida

By: Paul Wiecek

BRADENTON, FL. - Winnipeg Rifles receiver Kurt Goodrich lasted all of one practice at IMG Academy on Sunday before abruptly telling Winnipeg Blue Bombers head coach Mike O'Shea he was quitting the team.

"He came to me after the first practice and he just said his heart wasn't in it anymore," O'Shea said Sunday following the conclusion of Day 1 of the Bombers' annual spring mini-camp.

"It happens... He just said he wasn't going to be with us anymore," said O'Shea. "I just patted him on the shoulder and appreciated his honesty."

Asked if Goodrich looked outclassed Sunday morning, O'Shea said he saw quite the opposite. "He looks good. He looked like he got open."

Goodrich was one of four Canadian receivers the Bombers brought to mini-camp and he was among 52 players on the field - as well as one current and one former star on the sidelines - as the Bombers kicked off their annual three-day mini-camp under a blazing hot Florida sun Sunday morning.

The mini-camp roster, which the team had kept a closely guarded secret until Sunday morning, includes six quarterbacks, three running backs, 15 receivers, three offensive linemen, five defensive linemen, six linebackers and 14 defensive backs.

O'Shea singled out a couple of players for praise after Sunday's two sessions, naming linebacker TraShaun Nixon (New Mexico State) and defensive back Johnny Adams (Michigan State) as players that stood out for him.

"What really stood out for me (about Adams) was he was stealing reps from everybody he could," said O'Shea. "He showed up at corner... and then he's at halfback and then he's across the field stealing reps from somebody else. And the guy had two interceptions.

"He was just out there making plays and making the most of his opportunity...."

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/Bombers-mini-camp-roster-revealed-as-training-kicks-off-in-sunny-Florida-300590731.html?device=mobile

@CJOBSports: Bomber mini camp over. Kyle Walters and mike O'Shea say Itwas a great success with at least 20 of the 51 players earning a spot in main camp

Sounds like the trip was well worth it.

I don't want to start a new thread for this - does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale?