Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
Wally was 6-12 in 2002. Maybe this is another such year.
-
[MERGED] TC Report - Day 7
I was there for a bit. Adams looks good and so does Gordon. Johnny Adams as well. No way Richards get cut or even PR. I think the IR is more likely. Reaves looks very, very much like a project. I do wonder with how Adams and Gordon have looked if we go 1 r, 3ol, 1dl, 1db, 1 lb for the NIs.
-
TC Report: Day 6
Curious to see how Gordon and Adams do on Tuesday. Hopefully we have really upgraded the Kelly/Bryant spot from last year. Also about Hurl. Here's to him becoming the breakout star this year. Waggoner intrigues too, lb or s?
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
It makes sense if you have a Swayze Waters, this not so much.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
That's cold. I hope both kickers suck. Poor ratio management too. Lose a NI and add two Is.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I hope Emery and the rest of that D have 3 terrible games (June 27th, September 6th, September 13th.
-
TC Report - Day Five
Thanks for all the reports. I think I'd rather see Randle play SAM, Allen or Bass at MLB and a combo of Newman/Hurl/Waggoner at WIL from reports.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I don't think Green/Lewis/Stamps is as good as Green/Carter/London
-
Season opener in Regina
I figure it's going to come down to Willy and the performance he puts out. If he hasn't progressed beyond last year you can mark it up as 0-1. I thought Willy played well in last years LDC. Bombers lost all 3 games to the R.R. so he didn't play well enough to beat them. We also couldn't stop the run. Did realize Drew played on the DL.
-
TC Report - Day Four
As for TC coverage by the pros, why no articles on position battles? Who's looking good etc? I mean would it cost $25 a month if the Press did that?
-
TC Report - Day Four
Neufeld is apparently making $140,000 K. Maybe you keep him on the 6 game IR but I'm not sure you can pay the 6th OL that much. I think I'd try to deal him.
-
TC Day 3
My sources tell me that the Bombers will practice today. I also hear some guys will catch the ball and some will not. Also some OL will make their blocks, others not. Trust me, I know Mike O'Shea. I mean not personally but I know who he is. Now I have to leave my Mom's basement so I can go to work. Somebody has to salt those fries, you know.
-
Brown say year two of new regimes is the charm ...
If the Press was say $7-$10, maybe but $17 a month? For Sinclair? Zorratti? Wiecek?
-
TC Day 3
I have it on good authority that the team practiced today but not everybody because some players were resting. I have yet to confirm this info however. I also hear something about the team not practicing at IGF. I once met TJ Rubley so you can trust me.
-
TC Day 3
Not Picard and Bryant!!! Dammit. We have a game in a week although pretty sure they weren't scheduled to play. Suspect for next week, it would be Daniels-Neufeld-Gossen-Chung-Dile to start on the OL.
-
TC Day 3
Would like to know what is up with Richards.
-
Any Drastic Change of Mind?
20-0 and an average score of 125 to -4. Da Bombers.
-
Blue Bombers acquire defensive back in trade with Calgary
What a blockbuster this turned out to be.
-
Bomber Camp Day #1 rating the best/worst
My mistake.
-
Bomber Camp Day #1 rating the best/worst
I was thinking this too. Oh and its Gus not Guz Malazan. You'd think an "expert" could spell Gus.
-
CFL & TSN extend broadcast rights to 2021
Not a huge fan of Thursday night football but like the extension of the deal. Glad Rodgers isn't involved as they are evil. Its bad enough they are screwing up NHL coverage.
-
What's your projected starting lineup?
Any predictions on surprise players who make the club?
-
Bombers sign long-snapper Chad Rempel & Release Others...
I think Cronk and Fitz are gone. Fitz seems like a bad pick.
-
Bombers sign long-snapper Chad Rempel & Release Others...
I like the signing of an experienced long snapper. Especially with the issues we had last year when Wild was out. The cuts of Lynn and Stead don't surprise me. Mims does but just because he was highly touted on the fan boards. Randall is a little surprising, seemed like an intriguing prospect.
-
Rookie Camp Report May 29
Waggoner is the new Scott Flagel?