Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. Former Rider, correct? Anybody else wondering why we keep adding dbs? I know some are SAM candidates but seems like other areas are more important.
  2. Other than the Leafs not a franchise that deserves this less. Maybe he'll refuse to report.
  3. #15 for Gaydosh would be tempting. Gives us a rotational NI DL at minimum and an upgrade from Jake Thomas.
  4. I think we can finish ahead of Saskatchewan and B.C. Edmonton is likely ahead of us but may fall back to earth a little. Calgary is still top of the CFL however imo.
  5. Agreed. I think Slater is let go and Copp takes his spot. Wildcard there is Petan.
  6. 9-9 and a playoff spot.
  7. I think there is a good chance he ends up on the PR.
  8. What do you think either would net in return?
  9. Every game is a must win right now.
  10. Hypothetical, Wauld doesn't get an NFL deal and you know he'll report to camp in 2015, Wauld, OL or receiver at #2?
  11. Could he be a TE type player?
  12. A step in the right direction if true.
  13. I'm surprised that none of the OL project to being able to play tackle. I thought Groulx and Ruby did? If Demski or Durant can play right away, I wouldn't be opposed to selecting them at #2, OL at #11 and #15.
  14. Filmon had to deal with Pawley's mess and declining transfer payments. Don't forget Chretien took over 20 billion out of the Canada Health and Social Transfer in 94/95. Huge reason, Manitoba and all provinces made cuts back then.
  15. Too many years for me before I can retire. Guess it'll depend on that state of Manitoba versus BC, Alberta etc then.
  16. Oh, I understand the reluctance but am pretty sure a progressive tax rate versus a flat tax alone would eliminate most if not all that deficit. Add in a PST and hey, no cuts.
  17. Couldn't Alberta keep spending and avoid huge cuts if they scraped the flat tax? Added a PST?
  18. Even with their recent problems, Alberta is in better shape than us. We have crumbling infrastructure, a broken down health care system and a lack of private enterprise. Throw in debt levels, an 8% PST, some of the highest tax levels in Canada and bracket creep and its pretty bad. Alberta could add a PST and junk the flat tax and they'd be in better shape.
  19. Selinger or Oswald, essentially dumb and dumber. God help us.
  20. Williams for cheap at a STer would work for me.
  21. Maxx Forde the DE for Idaho? How does he have NI status exactly (I noticed he played at a US high school).
  22. 67.8% versus 58.1%. So which one is Crompton and which one Lefevouer:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.