Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. What was it last year? Disappointed its only 27,000 seats sold.
  2. After rewatching the game, I feel I dumped on Hurl too much. They ran more outside (at Bass it seemed). As well, Wright seemed out of position a lot.
  3. Will we deal Neufeld or keep him as depth. I keep thinking depth/emergency.
  4. So who is this running back? I can't watch Free Agent Center all day you know.
  5. I agree on Glenn and that Milo isn't great. Thing is you lost McDougall/Emry/Demski last game. You'd think they'd be trying to find NIs (Woldu for example).
  6. Kicking was their biggest issue?
  7. If I can still join, Harris of BC
  8. Trying to be positive, how much did have 6 new guys (Westerman, 3LBs, Adams, Wright) impact things? How much not having Legget at safety?
  9. Good that they resigned Stafford and good price too.
  10. Drew should have been ahead of Fuller.
  11. I say we sign all available QBs and put them on the 1 game IR. Screw the other teams.
  12. Unfinished Business was the worst just for the chance it gave fans of other clubs to mock us.
  13. Bigger issue for the Riders is NI talent. Emry, McDougall, Demski and possibly Messam hurt.
  14. They do that in game interview piece too often. Agreed on the highlights and Rod Black.
  15. Collaros, Mitchell, Willy, Reily, Harris, lots of young exciting QBs. Glad we have one and that he's locked up.
  16. I thought Bass was ok, seemed to be around the ball more. Hurl, not so much. Wonder if Waggoner/Newman start getting more reps.
  17. Riderfans think they can and should trade for Ray. Or that with putting Durant on the 6 game IR, they can use the money to sign Brett Jones and Ben Heenan come august/september.
  18. The D is concerning, especially the front 7. Hurl looked invisible.
  19. Wonder who were are moving and what we are getting?
  20. Here's hoping tomorrow we break the curse and win in Regina. Been almost 11 years.
  21. St. B with Marion as the only way to get in or the Downs with the Perimeter would have had as many traffic issues.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.