Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...
Wonder what they both make. Taman and CC have contracts through 2017. That has to be a good chunk of change. I know the Riders have cash but still.
-
Bomber transactions
You're thinking Marshall as lead back and Cotton as the change of pace?
-
August 3 practice update
I think if Veltung and Adams continue to show they can produce, GB is correct that Moore takes a pay cut or is not resigned next year.
-
Bomber transactions
I'm somewhat surprised on Harlan, thought he was decent.
-
Biggest Regret as a Bomber Fan
This was one of my biggest reason for buying Grey Cup tickets this year. I mean, I've never been but the chance to take my Dad to a Grey Cup was too important to pass up.
-
August 3 practice update
Hopefully that is a rest day for Bryant.
-
Rider fans calling Willy a great pocket passer
Exactly. They made a choice to not really pursue retaining a player. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but a choice was made much like Saskatchewan chose to keep Durant knowing Willy would pursue an opportunity to start. Exactly. They made a choice to not really pursue retaining a player. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but a choice was made much like Saskatchewan chose to keep Durant knowing Willy would pursue an opportunity to start. Fair enough
-
Trevor Harris
So if you are Toronto, do they extend Harris and move on from Ray or the opposite. Ray will be 37 next year, Harris 30.
-
It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...
Wait, they might rally with a new coach. They need to wait till after they lose the LDC and the Banjo Bowl.
-
Rider fans calling Willy a great pocket passer
Geroy went to the NFL, he didn't walk. Unless you count Taman not resigning him when he returned and oh cutting Troy Mills or Eric Blount.
-
Rider fans calling Willy a great pocket passer
MOS is nuts if he thinks Brohm can help him.
-
It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...
CC and Taman's contracts go through 2017. That's 2.67 years to pay C.C. and Taman if you fire them.
-
Week 6 other games, other teams
Suitor is pumping up Smith a little too much methinks.
- Odds and Sods - Game 6 - BC Lions at Winnipeg Blue Bombers
-
It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...
I call a minimum of 5 sacks by Edmonton tonight.
-
Two newcomers on D and on O ...
I wasn't sure about Veltung but man he looks good. I agree with JBR, would rather see him on the roster than Stoudermire if it comes to that. Heck, I'd also like to see Denmark/Adams/Moore/Veltung all starting at receiver.
-
The Day Early Game Day Thread - BC @ WPG
I bet we sign another high profile OL during the Feb free agency frenzy. Just continue to build a solid line. Get the starters in there & groom the young guys like Calgary has done. Once we do that, this team will truly be a force. Agreed if a NI comes free. On the flipside of that, is Picard let go next winter? Hard to see him getting 200 k again.
-
Lock of the Week 6
I am happy to have picked Harris, I did it to jinx him and it worked.
-
Tiebreaker with BC?
BC would need to outscore us by 11 in the next game or we could just win.
- Odds and Sods - Game 6 - BC Lions at Winnipeg Blue Bombers
-
The Day Early Game Day Thread - BC @ WPG
Great win! Adams is playing great. Veltung looked very good. Do we go to 4 Int receivers? Bass looked better and better. Best game Hurl has played. Have to give the front office credit since I have bitched about them, but Bass, Veltung, J.Adams all looking like good finds.
-
Team Losing Because Of Coaching Decisions
Nealon Green, Quinton Porter, Jason Boltus, Brian Brohm
-
Shake Up at CJOB
Marty Gold's show was better than what OB or CBC puts out. How did Dalia make the cut indeed? Noeller for CJOB sports director.
-
Team Losing Because Of Coaching Decisions
Elliott lasted 3 years in Winnipeg. Better completion % and QB rating than Brohm too. Actually passed for TDs and oh yeah won a game.
-
Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion
I am hearing that Tom Brady is in this same category with the Bombers right now too. I am hearing that Tom Brady is in this same category with the Bombers right now too. I prefer Russell Wilson due to his mobility.