Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg
If he hits open receivers (like Smith and Dressler have BOTH been so far the year) in stride, those are TDs. No need to contest a jump ball.
-
How long is Willy's leash?
So bored with being...well...bored watching this team.
-
Other games - July 7 and 8th
I vote for no more field goals overtime.
-
Week 3 (vs Ham...Now With Depth Chart)
Andrew Harris is good at football.
- Game Day Thread: vs Calgary Stampeders-- Friday, July 1st CANADA DAY EDITION
-
Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Picked up a Dressler at the Bomber Store today. The. Jerseys. Are. Gorgeous. In addition to that, all the new merchandise this year is really nice. It took all my will power not to max out my credit card. Some of the Under Armour stuff in particular looks great.
-
Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Thanks for the info. That is what I figured, but was surprised that they were the same price.
-
Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
The online store lists "Decorated" and "Pro-Stitch" as two separate options (but for the same price?). What is is the difference, and which option would I be getting at the store? Thanks in advance!
-
Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Do they have some pro stitched jerseys already made up at the Bomber store for popular players? If I wanted a Dressler can I just walk in and buy one or do I have to send it away?
-
Preseason 2 - Ottawa
If people weren't even a bit concerned after last night, they weren't paying attention. The o-line couldn't block, the receivers couldn't get open, Willy looked indecisive, and the play calling looked uber-conservative. Let's hope they clean it up. A lot.
- Game Day - Wpg vs Montreal
- Game Day - Wpg vs Montreal
-
Who do you prefer? Smith or Dressler?
- Touchdown Celebrations @ IGF
Every touchdown we score removes an ad from the scoreboard, until ultimately the actual video takes up the entire screen.- New Mosaic Stadium Coming Along
Yeah, in general all of our seats look much closer to the field. Look at the back seats in the lower bowl even. Hard to tell without sitting in them though.- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
One more serious question: will the fit be more like the last generation of jerseys (tighter) or the one before that? I had a medium two generations ago and large last gen, and they fit similar.- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Am I the only one that can't stop staring at the pictures and grinning like an idiot? What a great day to be a Bomber fan.- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
4 pant stripes for 4 Grey Cups? ... Bahahahahahahahaha!- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Why aren't the Bomber jerseys available on cflshop? Did I miss something?- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
We...might have the nicest jerseys in the league. Is this just nostalgia speaking?- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Disagree strongly. I think they both look amazing. Seeing the whole uniform with helmet on, I actually almost prefer the roads!- Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!
Announced here: http://www.bluebombers.com/2016/05/11/the-new-adidas-look-has-arrived- Bilukidi released from Redskins
Dear God, you two...- Ed Tait working for Bombers
Melissa Martin is worth reading. The rest of the paper is awful. - Touchdown Celebrations @ IGF