Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atomic

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Atomic

  1. Favourite Of Rugged Dudes
  2. On the other hand, Hajrullahu is 100% on field goals when he is only placekicking, and 50% when he is also handling the punting.
  3. lol Can't say I've ever been "shushed" at IGF for cheering.... and I have sat in probably a dozen different sections so far.
  4. Etch had 11 guys on the line of scrimmage at one point
  5. Mike Reilly is one tough, greasy sonofabitch. He is a great QB. Not a pure passer by any means, but good enough to win a lot of games.
  6. I love the restaurant. Sadly, I have found their offerings at the stadium to be no where near as good. It's true. While the stadium location still serves up a tasty and filling shwarm, the main store in The Exchange is better by far in my opinion. More TLC I guess; the guys at the stadium have a lot of people to serve. They sure do. Huge lineups for the Shawarma.
  7. Spuds doesn't like Masoli. Now I KNOW he is a good QB.
  8. H & L is the best sports-talk radio show in the country. They do a fantastic job.
  9. I believe that Masoli and the Ticats will surprise the Stampeders and beat them. Then the Cats will continue to start Masoli in the next few weeks. Then at the first sign of a struggle, they will put Collaros back in. Then they will have a full-blown QB controversy on their hands. I've seen this script play out before. Hamilton is in for a very rough season.
  10. I heard 400k
  11. Don't worry about wearing a condom on Randle Island, you'll never catch anything.
  12. Kelly did some good things here. Too bad he was such an *******.
  13. They've got a lot of players making a lot of money. Just can't afford to pay for stars at every position.
  14. The fans will come back. They always do. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
  15. The D also put up two touchdowns and held the Als to field goals on very short fields given up by the special teams.
  16. Probably due to Marve sucking at short yardage
  17. Weird, why trade for a QB now
  18. I should only have one strike still, I got Marquay McDaniel right last week. I'll take Jeff Fuller this week.
  19. Ford/Messam could be a good combo
  20. Saskatchewan and Edmonton are both still trying out running backs. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a shot in either place. Maybe Ottawa but Ford brings a pretty similar skill set to Chevon Walker so I don't know if he would help them out too much.
  21. Safe to say they've still got a lot of work to do.
  22. Hell I would take out Denmark and roll with 3 Canadian receivers. We are already using Kohlert and JFG well enough, the question is can Watson be a bigger impact than Denmark and I say yes he can.
  23. Won't be easy against that Esks D-Line.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.