Everything posted by Atomic
-
So Far, So Good
Not me. I want that home playoff game. It is a crime that we have seen so few of them lately because the atmosphere is incredible. I can't even imagine what a packed IGF in the playoffs would be like.
-
Bombers release RB Will Ford
Interesting comment on Buck. I was thinking during the game that it might not be a bad idea to have Buck down on the sidelines talking to Grigsby. Buck and Bellefeuille are both up in the booth so when Grigsby screws up, there isn't really anyone to tell him what he did wrong.
-
Weird stat ...
Teams already have lots of film. It's not like he is doing anything here that he hasn't done before in his other stops.
-
Weird stat ...
Updated Points Against per Game: CGY - 13.0 EDM - 16.8 BC - 18.4 WPG - 22.8 HAM - 23.0 SSK - 23.25 OTT - 28.25 MTL - 28.25 TOR - 29.8
-
Which Coach gets an early paid Vacation?
I don't believe Milanovich, Benevides, or Austin are in any real danger. Higgins would be my guess for first to go.
-
Blacks vs Cats and Rumpriders vs Boatmen
Been invisible for the most part IMO. Last week was his first game of the season and he had 9 tackles
-
Lock of the Week 5 (results for week 4)
Screwed over a lot of people this week lol.
-
Brett Carter
The young man seems quite pleased! Good on him!
-
Do you think Cheveldayoff is doing a good job?
Simple question. Do you think Cheveldayoff is doing a good job?
-
Game day GIF THREAD WOOP WOOP!
- Lawless: Trade Glenn January for Canadians
Yes, when need overcomes value you trade from a position of weakness and make a bad deal. But you're right, that would qualify as something happening. I believe he is referring to the needs of other teams. In other words, nobody is falling over themselves trying to acquire January but if a contender loses two or three import OT's and the deadline is approaching... might be able to swing a deal that brings back more than January would normally be worth.- Bombers vs Lions: GDT (For Adults)
I thought the adult thread was for porn gifs- CAL v EDM
Calgary must have a great OL coach...- CAL v EDM
This one is on TV in the States on ESPN2- CAL v EDM
Holding out hope for Miller-Dunigan...- CAL v EDM
WTF was he hoping to gain? 1st down on his own 15 with 16 seconds to go? Awful!!!- CAL v EDM
Definitely the best two teams in the league right here. Good game so far.- Bellefuile and the Offence
Maybe Jones just looked good after a year of Boatman being there... you know, like how even really shitty food can taste good when you're really, really hungry.- MMQB - Offensive Line C.O.O.L Clinic
Great article, thanks for posting.- Week 5 Depth Chart
- CFL Power Rankings after week 4
I disagree... Edmonton has at least shown some signs of weakness. Calgary looks unbeatable.Calgary barely beat Hamilton. That game was never in doubt. Not for a second.- CFL Power Rankings after week 4
I disagree... Edmonton has at least shown some signs of weakness. Calgary looks unbeatable.- CFL Power Rankings after week 4
I'd have us in fourth, behind the Lions.- Lock of the Week 5 (results for week 4)
OK Chevon Walker show me your TDs!- Leafs Fire Assistant GM's, Hire Kyle Dubas
I'm not a Leafs fan by any means but I thought this was interesting. Both AGM's, Dave Poulin and Claude Loiselle, have been fired. Oddly late in the off-season to be making a move like that. The real interesting part is the hiring of former OHL Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds GM Kyle Dubas. He became GM of the Greyhounds when he was only 25 years old, and took them from a last place team in 2011 to one of the top teams in the league the last couple years. He started scouting at age 17. Kinda reminds me of the Bombers' Drew Morris a little bit. - Lawless: Trade Glenn January for Canadians