Everything posted by voodoochylde
-
Darian Durant Retires
This is funny but I was just thinking the other day when I read the 'battles to watch in camp' string of posts that I wouldn't be surprised to see Durant get beat out and that he might not be the #2 (or, better put, deserve to be the #2). Shitty timing on the whole thing and leaves a bit of a hole on the roster now.
-
Should this regime be on the hot seat?
Just say NO to thread necro. /end
-
The Consolidated Bitchfest Thread
Last post in this thread was 6 months ago before today? I’d say it’s stale. /end
-
Round 2 - Game 1: Jets @ Predators
Don’t mind a little back and forth but I’d rather this stay on hockey and not individual posters. Thanks all.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
- Bomber Moves 2018
- Around The League: 2018 Offseason
How would you police that with offensive and defensive linemen? Those collisions happen on virtually every play.- Around The League: 2018 Offseason
https://www.cfl.ca/2018/03/12/riders-rb-thigpen-suspended-two-games-violating-drug-policy/- Bomber Moves 2018
How someone could be upset or annoyed by Muamba taking his time and doing what's best for him is beyond me. It's really not something worth expending any energy over.- Grey Cup Pick 'Ems
Thread necro. /fin- US Politics
Guys, I understand that discussing politics can often be a heated and divisive subject but I would ask that you treat one another with respect and attempt to further the conversation rather than 'attack' individual posters (or insult those who may not agree with your particular view). If you can't discuss the topic without resorting to name calling or other base dialogue, perhaps this topic isn't for you.- Bomber Moves 2018
Volume on the Walters FA presser is terrible.- Around The League: 2018 Offseason
If I could dust off my Muamba jersey, I’d be a happy guy.- Around The League: 2018 Offseason
They better be loading up on defense because that unit is going to be on the field an awful lot this year.- Bomber Moves 2018
I'd be excited for some defense .... any time now.- Bomber Moves 2018
Happy about the Demski signing but, to me, this underscores the need for some sort of restricted free agency in the CFL. It's a bitter pill to swallow for any team to "lose" a draft pick after spending that rookie contract developing the player.- Bomber Moves 2018
I think that's what the torch is for.- Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Doing the 'Drive to 55' bump.- Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Guys .. stop the petty back and forth. I'll ask nicely just once.- Will Walters go all out at MLB?
I’m not a professional athlete and don’t have near the same resources at my disposal but returned to Olympic Lifting (and was near 100%) 10 week’s after a full Achilles rupture (surgery included). Every case is obviously different (and I certainly healed quickly) but it’s not the career ending injury it used to be.- James Wilder Jr
Hey guys. Lots of discussion RE: Wilder going on in the offseason thread. Let's take it there (mega thread or not) ..- Rule Changes For 2018
This. It doesn't take a massive blow to rattle your brain around in it's bucket and cause long term damage.- Blue Bomber Free Agent List
l like Wild but my initial feeling is that those dollars could have been better used elsewhere.- Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Bombers Re-Sign Wild.- When do we fire Richie Hall?
No. You can't. - Bomber Moves 2018