Everything posted by Nolby
-
TSN Fantasy Football
I'm in, not overly sure how this all works. Just need the coles notes version .
-
CFL 2015 League Standings Predictions
Calgary Winnipeg Edmonton Saskatchewan Bc Hamilton Montreal Ottawa Toronto
-
Bombers release 2 vets
Great,now our front line with our line backers is even thinner.
-
Good News for Argos ?
about eat the bag of weiner? !?!
-
A slagging of rider priders by a Ticat (I think anyway) fan..
What are some examples? I'm looking to be entertained. at the super bowl.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
but still have no one to throw to them...
-
New linebackers?
throw him in, coach!
-
Free agency news
I'm not overly surprised he signed in Saskatchewan but I would've thought Montreal would have been his first choice as he may have a crack at being the # 1 over Crompton there.
-
Free agency news
I really hope he goes to Montreal....just because it's Saskabush
-
Bombers new offensive line 2015
what ifs apply to every team, not just the Bombers. It's a fresh start with some solids names on O, let's be optimistic instead of analytical.
-
Free agency news
Probably just expects too much money. His rookie contract was crazy overpriced, he squeezed out every penny possible based on combine numbers and a short stint with the Colts. Now people will be offering him significantly less than what he made previously. Most players don't go into FA thinking that will happen, and with the limited choices available for NI receivers, he probably thought he'd get comparable numbers to what Hamilton paid him the first time around. He's going to have to get past his disappointment before a deal gets done. There seems to be two camps with him; one that still buys into all the hype from his combine numbers and another that thinks he's a bust. He's somewhere in the middle of all that, and given what we have right now I'd be pleased if the Bombers signed him. Kohlert, Feoli-G, Goodrich and that kid from the Watson trade - unless we've already decided to take a receiver with that 2nd overall pick, I think we need another good NI receiver on the roster to meet our ratio needs. I hope Goodrich and whatshisface are amazing, but right now they have a combined 0 catches for 0 yards in the CFL. If Kohlert gets injured, we are in trouble. it's only touch football but I played against Kurt Goodrich, the guy is a big time athlete with killer speed and crazy good hands.Funny story, our team was playing against his team and he was playing on defense. He was matched up against me, a guy who's 1/10th the football player he is. I kept trying to run my 5 yard outs/ins and the guy would continuously hold, jam and block me which you aren't supposed to do in touch football. I eventually got fed up and when I was running my route, I made my cut and gave him a shot to the gut. Let's just say if it was in the parking lot I would've gotten my ass kicked as he's got about 20 lbs of muscle on me....and I frequent the gym.
-
Bombers new offensive line 2015
I'm extremely glad that this was the main area that Kyle focused greatly on in the off season. We would've never seen any of this from Mack and his crew. This organization looks to be crawling out of the laughing stock of the league and now into a team that people are beginning to take notice of.
-
Bombers sign LB Hurl, WR Adams, OL Bryant & Dile, DL Brown
Is Giguere better than JFG?
-
Bombers sign LB Hurl, WR Adams, OL Bryant & Dile, DL Brown
Word is Sherman will be moving to safety. obviously a backup to Legget
-
Heenan trying the NFL
Does Walters look at trading a pick for someone on the o line with a little bit of experience?
-
Bombers trade Cory Watson to Saskatchewan
Ridersmad,bro?
-
Hufnagel announces 2015 will be his last as HC; Dickenson to take over in 2016
Any guesses who Dickenson appoints as the new OC?
-
Now that we have the Grey Cup out of the way ...
It looks like they're gonna be keeping MB, if they dont at least fire Gary and bring in some new defensive heads then im gonna be veey pissed
-
Barker out as Argos GM?
Maybe Milonovich is next? If we can't somehow bring in Cortez to run the offense, id still be very happy brining in Scott.
-
Playoff Prediction Thread - With Grey Cup Winner
29-17 Calgary, BLM mvp
-
Mike Benevides Fired
Its easy to say that Dickenson is doing this the right and smart way.
-
Help Clarence beat the rider fans
Why can't we all just get a bong?
-
Mike Benevides Fired
Could Wally maybe go back to doing both rolls?
-
BC Lions Could Get Blown Up But Good
Dont make me wash your mouth out with soap
-
Do you see the Bombers making big splashes to make the 2015 G.C. ?
Title is supposed to say GC lol, silly smart phones