Everything posted by Nolby
-
Bombers FA Signings 2016
Man, they're piling up on OL and receivers....I like that.
-
League approves 10 of 11 rule proposals
I knew I'd take a little heat for this but I find it funny that we have to work around an obstacle on the field that's a non player.
-
League approves 10 of 11 rule proposals
Am I the only one who still thinks they should eventually move the goal posts to yhe back of the end zone? I'm still a much bigger fan of the CFL than NFL but this is where I do think the nfl got it right.
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
It was a truck full of crushed souls
-
Muamba released!
My assumption is Walters will look into it and quietly throw a number his way but I don't expect him to make a return.
-
For fun......what's our 18 game record now?
We've added a bunch of names to key places that needed to be filled or improved upon including coaches, so, let's go Nostrodomus on our 2016 season and guess our record .
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
- Buck Pierce to be named QB coach
It makes so much more sense, the guy may not have lit it up as a qb but he definitely had the smarts and this Willy only benefit drew.- Uniform changes with Adidas may not be dramatic
Dressler is going to look much better in Royal Blue then puke green.- Bombers "close to" deal with Dressler
Both Harris and Dressler are hugely talented players that would be an upgrade, Harris would get the edge simply because he's a national and Dressler isn't.- Bombers "close to" deal with Dressler
With the strength and conditioning coaches that are available to these guys, 30 is still young for a receiver.- Around The League Off Season Discussion
I'd take Dressler over chick, and it makes sense. Gotta figure there's be some chemistry already with Lapo having been his OC and drew having been a qb for him.....and he'd now be closer to home!- Anticipating Big Changes or Small by Camp?
I anticipate Harris being our starting tailback- What do we need?
I have no problem with Randle at SAM, I hope they move Leggett up there to challenge him though.I personally thought Leggett was more valuable at safety than linebacker as well as Randall at db.- LaPolice new Bombers OC
ya but then everyone would've said " he's a rookie CFL catch, hasn't coached at the pro level, why can't we ever find someone with experience Bla Bla Bla Bla bla" you can't win with these things.- LaPolice new Bombers OC
with maybe Andrew Harris as our running back for 2016?!?!?!?- LaPolice new Bombers OC
we have a qb who had a lousy coordinator, we have the building blocks for a good oline.- LaPolice new Bombers OC
Everyone's shitting on him. It was different coaches, players and team when he was last here. We really didn't have much to pick from in terms of ocs, maybe 3rd times a charm. Embrace the guy and give him a chance again.- Cortez among OC's on Bomber wish list
Mack as GMgainer as the ceo- Around The League Off Season Discussion
I thought it was Tedford he didn't like?... though he did complain publicly about the contract he was offered...my guess is that he's getting closer to the end of his career and would like to finish it off at home.- Sneak peek at the new CFL ball being used on Sunday ...
I can't wait for the big reveal- Grey Cup prop bet - Winnipeg style
haha, 2022 grey cup Champs or bust- Bellefeuille OUT.....
Holy craps, everyone's talking like the guy has been hired already. Cool your jets, he's not even on the team.- Around the CFL Regular Season Discussion
Why would he leave Edmonton? He's got a very good situation there right now- Chris Matthews waived
I'd love to see Moore, Adams and Mathews on the starting core, Adams did enough to earn the starting spot. - Buck Pierce to be named QB coach