The everything about Brohm thread

Brandon

I simply cannot give the guy any excuses for his poor performance(s).  

Yes the play calling is bad,  yes the o-line at times is extremely poor.  

However when he does get time to drop back he seems to get some really happy jumpy feet.   

I may have said it in the chat,  but it almost looks like he has little springs on his shoes and he keeps bouncing up and down and then tends to throw most of his balls completely off balance. 

He also seemed to completely neglect/ignore dumping the ball off to his RB's.

Seems like he can't feather a pass over a rushing DB or DL, it's either a wobbler, a one hopper or a bullet (when he does plant his feet).  

On the Adams drop/catch....  his 2nd read which was JFG was wide open and he looked off and tossed to Adams instead.  

I just don't see how anyone can defend the guy anymore... how many years does it take for a guy to learn proper throwing mechanics,  to learn how to stay calm in the pocket,  to learn the game etc....

Brohm....people keep dumping on the guy for his poor this, that and everything else.....what about those who signed him and continue to employ him.......is he the real problem or simply the scab on the bigger sore?

People still support Walters & MOS. I give that another 4 losses.

Brohm....people keep dumping on the guy for his poor this, that and everything else.....what about those who signed him and continue to employ him.......is he the real problem or simply the scab on the bigger sore?

The thread title was the everything about Brohm thread.....

Brohm is a good QB, some aspects of his game are superior to Drew Willy.

He should not be blamed for any of the 17 losses Bombers have suffered since their deceptively hot start in 2014.

But Brohm has been snakebitten since getting here and has become a convenient whipping boy for frustrated fans.

Just like all the Bombers troubles in the years prior to the present regime were wrongly laid at the feet of Joe Mack.

Well then 00 who do you deem responsible for the current state of affairs at IGF.

There are 3 phases to the game and none have been very good. The D has begun to come along but ST and O not so much.

Has lack of discipline become the hallmark for this club?

When you look at the leadership - someone made a critical error by not having an Offensive mind among them.

You've got Miller, Walters, MOS all Canadian guys with experience on Special Teams. It would an overstatement to say they don't know squat about the offence - but they don't know enough. Its all been delegated and gone off the rails.

Maybe Danny Mac needs to be  involved in the O. Or someone like Dunigan. Definitely not Lapo or Buck Pierce.

Well then 00 who do you deem responsible for the current state of affairs at IGF.

There are 3 phases to the game and none have been very good. The D has begun to come along but ST and O not so much.

Has lack of discipline become the hallmark for this club?

When you look at the leadership - someone made a critical error by not having an Offensive mind among them.

You've got Miller, Walters, MOS all Canadian guys with experience on Special Teams. It would an overstatement to say they don't know squat about the offence - but they don't know enough. Its all been delegated and gone off the rails.

Maybe Danny Mac needs to be  involved in the O. Or someone like Dunigan. Definitely not Lapo or Buck Pierce.

There is little evidence that Danny Mac is competent at the job he has been given, you want to give him another?

Brohm, alas I can't even blame anything on Brohm yesterday. He was a non-factor. He was made a non-factor by the horrible offensive game plan.

I agree, but regardless of it being an ultra conservative game plan with little creativity, I'm sure his reads included Moore, Denmark, Kohert etc.  He didn't get them the ball. That's not all on the OL line. He takes part of that accountability.