Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nolby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nolby

  1. A friend says Moe is walking around along the sidelines. that's a good sign as this would be a mega loss.
  2. Might be relying on Harris a bunch now that the cold weather is in,hopefully he sticks it to his old team.
  3. Bad decisions are hopefully used to better yourself for the future. I don't think we'll skip a beat with Heath now starting in his spot.
  4. I should've said PR, rookie mistake.
  5. I'd release mayo,Denmark has been nothing but clutch and efficient ever since he's been back.
  6. I wouldn't pull dresser out of the lineup over smith. Dresser I find runs better routes and just seems more productive.
  7. I'd love that idea as well but MO said they're not looking at a 2 back system unless it's some type of special play package.
  8. Considering the amount of depth we had at the position and the aquisition of Health from Toronto,this wasn't a bombshell.
  9. This guy could easily get a ticket in a construction zone.
  10. I'm. Starting to think that we maybe go 12-6 now. We're road warriors.
  11. We lost but I think we definitely sent a message that we didn't have a 7 game winning streak for no reason.
  12. Let's not get too dirty now.
  13. This will be a true test for the boys. Hopefully they can come out of this one with a W and make the disbelievers eat their words.
  14. Medlock had been by far the best free agent pick up (Harris a close second)
  15. Considering how Saskatchewan played both games against us I picked them to beat Edmonton yesterday.
  16. Let's hope so because it may or may not end at 7 seeing as how we play Calgary next week.
  17. This has been a decent game to watch. Very minimal penalties,hard hits and good D.
  18. Javon is a terrible db. He was beat incredibly easily by Tasker on tha in.
  19. I'd like to think that we'd have a goo shot against bc
  20. Welcome to the best secondary in yhe league,Mr Heath!
  21. How come they didn't dress Denmark ahead of Sheppard?
  22. As per Bomber site, game is officially sold out. Can't wait for this one.
  23. So if you had $999 999, are you a millionaire? No.
  24. This is the quote of the year!
  25. Is he talking about their new stadium that's got a smaller attendance capacity than IGF? He's in for a rude awakening and hope that idiot is at the game Saturday.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.