Current season ticket sales

I am curious to know how the season ticket sales have been going to date. I know of several season ticket holders who did not renew their seats for this season not only because of the lack of improvement of the product on the field but also because of the location of the stadium so am wondering if the decline in season ticket holders is continuing or has there been an improvement. Does anyone know of the trend?

46 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

well I just booked a bulk group purchase of tickets for the home opener and I can definitely say that the person I am dealing with at the BB has been first rate and has made it an awesome experience so far.  No complaints from me.

Hmm.  To take your word for it, or the guy who is clearly talking out of his ass...

Decisions, decisions.

I maintain the best customer service I have ever had in my life is from the WBB FC. When I had seasons (before moving to AB), the folks in the ticket office were top notch, and then every time I've ever had to deal with the Bomber Store for ANYTHING, it's been phenomenal. I don't know how they do it...I used to think it was all Jeff Bannon, but even since he left, it's been really stellar. I order stuff online a fair bit and have to get it shipped out here...never an issue. 

Not saying they're perfect, but for me, it's been the best customer service I've ever had.

I have always been treated great by those in the Bomber store I will say. The people in the ticket office have been good as well no complaints. I am just curious about season ticket sales. They have been declining since relocating and producing a bad product on the field and then last years "offer" for the Grey Cup turned off a lot of people I know personally. So was just wondering how they were doing.

19 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Who is he & why is he an idiot?

I'm obvs not going to blast his name publicly on this forum.  But here's the summary, when they called to say our corporate package was ready, we show up and none of our extra ticket vouchures were there, or our parking passes, or our store gift card.  The guy tool then went on to say ok, I'll deliver them at a certain time and showed up 4 hours late there too.  They promised field access for 2 games during warm ups which is now cancelled as well for whatever reason.  This isn't the first time either.  Last year was the same crap.  If my biz partner and I weren't diehards, we would have cancelled our package.  Moral of the story that the Bombers don't seem to get or get right is don't bloody well call your season ticket holders to say something is ready to pick up when it's not complete.  They need to start getting these things right.  It shouldn't be difficult to be organized. 

Sorry to hear about your experience.   Mine has been pretty good over 4 decades, except for 1 snag moving to the new stadium.  This has long since been taken care of.   Mind you, I have a standard fan thing, 4 seats and a parking pass....not looking for the corporate extras.  

I have only had a few non-standard ticket interactions with the club. Everything has gone smooth for me.

The odd time I rushed to the game after work and forgot my ticket (when they were still paper), I was able to get one reprinted for free.

Moving our tickets from the old stadium to the new one was a complex task that the office made very simple. Coordinating a few groups of us that had sat together and wanted to remain sitting together was no effort on our part at all. We just gave them a list of names/emails/seat/row/section numbers, and they took care of the rest. 

Last year for Banjo Bowl I had one extra ticket, but my Dad was going to be in town with my Nephew. I tried buying a single ticket at the end of our row, but ticketmaster's website just gave me an unknown error. Calling into ticketmaster was the same thing, she had no idea why it wouldn't let her sell me that seat. I called into the club, and they knew right away. They block those seats out for sale because of sightline restrictions. We ended up buying a cheapie ticket in the temp seats, and everyone in our row was okay with moving down a seat. Worked out great, thanks to the great people at the ticket office both knowing what was going on, and being forthright and explaining it to me.

2 hours ago, Jaxon said:

Sorry to hear about your experience.   Mine has been pretty good over 4 decades, except for 1 snag moving to the new stadium.  This has long since been taken care of.   Mind you, I have a standard fan thing, 4 seats and a parking pass....not looking for the corporate extras.  

We've never had a problem until we switched over to corporate these last two years.  Since that time there has been some turn over in that position a couple times so that could be the main issue.  The actual store staff have been fine.