Lock of the Week

Jpan85

12 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Personally, I think that you really should have to make a choice.  None of this "I'll take this guy unless..." stuff.  Pick your guy and live with your choice.

I'm taking Arceneaux unless he doesn't score a touchdown, in which case my pick is Banks.

Unless he doesn't score.  Then Smith.  I feel no need to specify which Smith.

23 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

Personally, I think that you really should have to make a choice.  None of this "I'll take this guy unless..." stuff.  Pick your guy and live with your choice.

A little different when we weren't sure if Harris was playing or not.  That's like saying "well sorry Bomber's, last week your roster said Harris WAS playing so...you know...sorry, he's not allowed to have someone sub in for him".

I've seen other people in the past change their pics, not sure what's so different about this.  And no one said "if so and so don't make a TD then we pick so and so".  You don't need to exaggerate the fact.

Put it in the rules if you don't want people to change their pics.

Edited by Logan007

2 hours ago, Logan007 said:

A little different when we weren't sure if Harris was playing or not.  That's like saying "well sorry Bomber's, last week your roster said Harris WAS playing so...you know...sorry, he's not allowed to have someone sub in for him".

I've seen other people in the past change their pics, not sure what's so different about this.  And no one said "if so and so don't make a TD then we pick so and so".  You don't need to exaggerate the fact.

Put it in the rules if you don't want people to change their pics.

Nothing to do with changing a pick.  It's about the if-then-else stuff.  Pick one person and only one.  You can always change your mind prior to the first kickoff

11 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Nothing to do with changing a pick.  It's about the if-then-else stuff.  Pick one person and only one.  You can always change your mind prior to the first kickoff

Right, I get what you're saying.  I just think this was one of those one off things where he hurt himself mid-week and everyone was giving different information.  He's starting, he's not starting, he's out for 6 weeks, etc...

In the last 3 or 4 years we've played this (maybe more), this is the first time this has ever happened to me.  It was just an oddball thing.

In any case, I still pick Andrew Harris.

• Jpan85 unpinned this topic