Game Day - Operations Improvements

ALuCsRED

I always enjoyed the chicken tenders and fries. They are tasty and the price is comparable to sitting down at a restaurant.

As for the rest of the gameday experience. Maybe it is because I am older and don't care to watch them anymore, but Buzz and Boomer are not as good as they were in the 90's early 2000s. Would actually love to see more replays on the jumbotrons and not another advert. The tailgate outside has been a great idea. Hell bring back the hotdog cannons. Was there some hotdog related incident that they stopped doing this?

5 hours ago, Blue and Goldfish said:

I always enjoyed the chicken tenders and fries. They are tasty and the price is comparable to sitting down at a restaurant.

As for the rest of the gameday experience. Maybe it is because I am older and don't care to watch them anymore, but Buzz and Boomer are not as good as they were in the 90's early 2000s. Would actually love to see more replays on the jumbotrons and not another advert. The tailgate outside has been a great idea. Hell bring back the hotdog cannons. Was there some hotdog related incident that they stopped doing this?

Those types of cannons have been proven remarkably dangerous and in some cases fatal.

Maude flanders dies

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Those types of cannons have been proven remarkably dangerous and in some cases fatal.

Maude flanders dies

lmao i was going to post Maude got killed by one of those cannons, but it wasnt a hotdog cannon, but a T-shirt cannon while she went to grab hotdogs. I can't imagine the horror with people getting struck in the eye by wieners during a game

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

19 hours ago, Blue and Goldfish said:

When I was going to Canad Inns in the 90's as a kid, I always loved seeing B&B being pulled by a quad while on roller skates, going off ramps and what not.  And in the 90's, that was often more entertaining then the product on the field.

Side note: The guy who "was" Buzz during that time ended up being a neighbour out at the lake. Let me tell you: the man knew how to party!  Rob: If you're out there, come by for a drink sometime!

might be a minor way to improve the game day experience, but whats up with that US college orchestra like band by the gates when you walk into the game? I'm all for music, but maybe they should get some local bands to switch it up either pre game or half time.   I'd like to see that more then kids running out on the field dancing with flags and a snare drum/trumpet/tuba band 

22 hours ago, Blue and Goldfish said:

Buzz and Boomer just weren't as much fun after they killed off old Green Drop.

On March 30, 2016 at 9:50 AM, TrueBlue said:

This seems so trivial.  Does this happen so often that it needs to be policed?  

Actually yes it happens often. All but once last year did I not have to wait in excess of 20-30 minutes to fill my one bottle while two or three people spent five to ten minutes filling 8-10 bottles claiming it was for a group of people. It is frustrating and disrespectful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2016 at 4:28 AM, Dragon37 said:

Actually yes it happens often. All but once last year did I not have to wait in excess of 20-30 minutes to fill my one bottle while two or three people spent five to ten minutes filling 8-10 bottles claiming it was for a group of people. It is frustrating and disrespectful.

well at that point I'd just ask to fill up in between their huge pile of bottles.. if they say no, just dump all their other ones that are full and walk away lol.

but I agree, that is a joke of a wait and the people who are doing it should be considerate and have said "oh one bottle? sure go ahead.." then filled one or two and then did it again type thing.