Donald Trump

Blueballz

On 3/31/2016 at 11:51 AM, basslicker said:

Yes, because it's always fun to blame everyone except for the psychopaths who commit the atrocity right?

Talk like that only emboldens evil. 

"we kill you, and you blame yourselves!  Great! Let's kill some more.....*******'

That reminds me of Trudeau's perspective.  When the Boston bombing happened his initial remarks were that the victims should examine what they did to drive someone to want to kill them.  I wonder if he feels the same way about domestic violence.  Then again, he seems to support segregation of women in certain cultures so maybe he does.

But that aside, yeah its ridiculous to say ISIS will attack the US because of Trump.  I mean, they've gone on record wanting to destruction of the western world and its allies.  They hate America.  So if Trump is President will they go from hating America to "no really, we mean it this time, we *really* hate America now".

There is merit to the suggestion that involvement can create issues.  But speaking strongly against ISIS is a requirement of a leader, in my opinion, not a negative. 

On 3/31/2016 at 6:14 PM, iso_55 said:

I think if Trump gets the nomination, he will polarize voters. I think he'll get trumped... errr... thumped as the GOP Presidential candidate.

He likely would lose.  But there's a possibility of him generating votes from a large number of people that dont normally vote.  Ofcourse he might also generate the same thing for people wanting to vote against him.

But the doom & gloom over a Trump presidency is a bit overblown.  What annoys me as an observer is that the truth and reason isnt enough to discredit someone...the attacks on Trump (and others) are always so exaggerated and inflammatory and extreme.  It also annoys me when people "protest" in such a way to stop a perfectly legal rally or speech and cheer when safety concerns get one cancelled.  These are people supposedly standing up for America, taking great pride in preventing one of the founding principles of America.  Its disgusting really.  A polite, reasoned, protest that does not inhibit is a great right they have but they abuse it.  And lets be honest, how many of the Trump protests were average Americans and how many were political hit jobs?

The Republican's have made their bed and will have to lay in it.  They have shot themselves in the foot with their own precious guns.  And in a Trump vs Hilary race Ill be hoping for Hilary. But the people who talk about Trump's rhetoric need to take a look at the outrageous anti-Trump rhetoric. 

Yup I bash the guy, but at least when it come to economics, Trump has it covered.  According the the Donald, he will:

"Get Wall Street pros to run the economy"   Cut current tax base from 40% to 15% , expand the military budget, impose massive tariffs on the rest of the world ....and simultaneously eliminate the deficit in 8 years. 

Of course when he is not busy with some other vanity projects,  like building a wall across the Rio Grande and having Mexico pay for it! 

That is some economic platform.....

Color me impressed........

On 07/04/2016 at 10:19 AM, do or die said:

Yup I bash the guy, but at least when it come to economics, Trump has it covered.  According the the Donald, he will:

"Get Wall Street pros to run the economy"   Cut current tax base from 40% to 15% , expand the military budget, impose massive tariffs on the rest of the world ....and simultaneously eliminate the deficit in 8 years. 

Of course when he is not busy with some other vanity projects,  like building a wall across the Rio Grande and having Mexico pay for it! 

That is some economic platform.....

Color me impressed........

Have to wonder if these are the same Wall Street pros that got massive government bail-outs after putting the US in a recession.

8 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The top 25 hedge fund managers make more than all of the kindergarten teachers in America combined. That’s not acceptable.

She got paid more for a 20 minute speech at Goldman Sachs than 5 kindergarten teachers make in a year.  Her son in law is a hedge fund manager.  Good god this lady is full of ****.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:25 AM, The Unknown Poster said:

He likely would lose.  But there's a possibility of him generating votes from a large number of people that dont normally vote.  Ofcourse he might also generate the same thing for people wanting to vote against him.

But the doom & gloom over a Trump presidency is a bit overblown.  What annoys me as an observer is that the truth and reason isnt enough to discredit someone...the attacks on Trump (and others) are always so exaggerated and inflammatory and extreme.  It also annoys me when people "protest" in such a way to stop a perfectly legal rally or speech and cheer when safety concerns get one cancelled.  These are people supposedly standing up for America, taking great pride in preventing one of the founding principles of America.  Its disgusting really.  A polite, reasoned, protest that does not inhibit is a great right they have but they abuse it.  And lets be honest, how many of the Trump protests were average Americans and how many were political hit jobs?

The Republican's have made their bed and will have to lay in it.  They have shot themselves in the foot with their own precious guns.  And in a Trump vs Hilary race Ill be hoping for Hilary. But the people who talk about Trump's rhetoric need to take a look at the outrageous anti-Trump rhetoric. 

Trump brings it on himself by trying to act tough & saying stupid things. I have no use for the man.

Edited by iso_55

22 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Trump over 50% approval rating going into the New York Primary. How can anyone sane vote for that guy? Especially in such a diverse state as New York? Boggles the mind.  

I'm assuming because it's only a vocal minority of people who exaggerate and blow out of proportion the controversial things he has said. 

I don't see why people are all up in arms...  watching commercials on tv over the last dozen or so years... any kind of election down south the opposition literally makes whoever they are running against look like psycho murderers who are the root of all pure evil.   It's comical watching these ads and I sure hope that most people are smart enough to ignore that crap. 

I'm assuming most people who are approving of him are not brainwashed by the insane anti-Trumpers and believe that he is the only one who can make the right changes. 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'm assuming because it's only a vocal minority of people who exaggerate and blow out of proportion the controversial things he has said. 

I don't see why people are all up in arms...  watching commercials on tv over the last dozen or so years... any kind of election down south the opposition literally makes whoever they are running against look like psycho murderers who are the root of all pure evil.   It's comical watching these ads and I sure hope that most people are smart enough to ignore that crap. 

I'm assuming most people who are approving of him are not brainwashed by the insane anti-Trumpers and believe that he is the only one who can make the right changes. 

It's funny there's already talk to impeach Trump if he becomes President & actually tries to build a wall at the Mexican border. Or torturing terrorist prisoners, killing their families.

From the Washington Post:

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- At a campaign rally on the eve of the New York primary, Donald Trump read aloud an emotional testimonial on what he considers "New York values" and mistakenly said 7-Eleven instead of 9/11.

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart -- because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action," Trump said at a rally near the Buffalo waterfront on Monday evening, without stopping to correct himself. "I saw the bravest people I've ever seen, including the construction workers, including every person down there. That's what New York values is about."

He also called Rex Ryan a championship winning coach.

17 hours ago, Brandon said:

I am no Trump supporter to be sure, but I'd be the first to say that all of the lunatics showing up to protest at his rallies are doing nothing to help their Anti-Trump cause.  I find it very anti-democratic to protest candidates running in elections.  If they aren't popular they won't be elected, but if you show up and deliberately provoke altercations you really cause people to lose focus on the issues and just get mad that someone who seems crazy is telling you how to vote, and preventing others from hearing all of the issues.  Imagine the cries of "undemocratic!!" if people had showed up and protested at Obama rallies.  Just let Trump hang himself with his big mouth, and let him hold his campaign rallies in peace.  And if you need something to do, rather than go be a jerk at rallies, try getting a job.