Donald Trump

Blueballz

10 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Nobody ever says anyone is a Super Bowl winning coach if he only won with another team as a position coach because it doesn't matter.

So what you're trying to tell me is the Bombers don't have a Grey Cup winning Head Coach?!? ;)

11 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Nobody ever says anyone is a Super Bowl winning coach if he only won with another team as a position coach because it doesn't matter.

In this case it matters. His D is the only reason they won that title. It's not like he was a receivers coach who had very little impact on the game.

23 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

In this case it matters. His D is the only reason they won that title. It's not like he was a receivers coach who had very little impact on the game.

You don't call a coach a Super Bowl winning HEAD Coach if he never coached a Super Bowl or Grey Cup winner as a HC.  Joe Zaleski won 4 Grey Cups as an offensive coach with Bud Grant. Then was a losing head coach with the Bombers from 1967 thru 69 when he was fired in November of that year  & mercifully put out of his misery as a HC. Yeah Zaleski won GC championships but that was under Bud Grant. As a HC he was an abysmal failure. He was never hired as a CFL coach again anywhere. Anyway, we're way off topic. This threads is about Donald Trump. If you want to discuss this further sweep the leg then by all means open a new thread & let's have at it.

Edited by iso_55

4 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Until we see data after a number of years, who says he is wrong?

So someone can make outlandish claims and until we see data accumulated over many years to prove its outlandish then it should be taken as fact?

drawing a link between trans women and pedophiles is offensive enough. The fact it's so stupid is even worse. 

This is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. If men were just dying to dress as women to invade public washrooms and abuse children they'd do it already  it's just beyond silly.  And how does one enforce it?  Bathroom cops?  Now you have to show your genitals to a security guard before entering?  It's laughable  

trump is 100% correct. People use the washroom and that's that. 

10 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Until we see data after a number of years, who says he is wrong?

From ABC News:

“Over 200 municipalities and 18 states have nondiscrimination laws protecting transgender people’s access to facilities consistent with the gender they live every day,” according to the coalition. "None of those jurisdictions have [sic] seen a rise in sexual violence or other public safety issues due to nondiscrimination laws. Assaulting another person in a restroom or changing room remains against the law in every single state.”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019

Edited by Jacquie

6 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Too bad that politicians that claim to be for the people don't bring something like this to the people so there could be a plebiscite on this.

Disagree. That would be pointless. There is right and wrong. Some very brave politicians fought for civil rights when there was a great deal of opposition. 

It would be like having a referendum on banning Muslims. 

Cruz is anti LGBT. So logic tells us he's not concerned about the safety of children. He's concerned about pushing his agenda.  And making Trump look reasoned and level headed in the process!

Edited by The Unknown Poster

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I'm with you Jacquie.  This is one of those really obvious common sense things. Cruz is a nut and presumably a homophobe. Dresses his bigotry up in the flag of protecting children. It's silly.  I mean really, even Trump the king of hyperbole and rhetoric gets it. 

The guy is a conservative. Sorry, his values don't jive with yours. I happen to share his views. if you call me a homophobe because I agree with him then you're an @$$.... . Just sayin'. Be careful how you blatantly label people who  don't agree with you.

Edited by iso_55

Just now, iso_55 said:

The guy is a conservative. Sorry, his values don't jive with yours. I happen to share his views. if you call me a homophobe because I agree with him then you're an @$$.... .

I'm a conservative.  

Google Cruz. I'm not saying he is anti LGBT because I disagree with his outlandish and unsubstantiated claims that prejudice  group of people. I say it because it's true. If you are anti LGBT then so be it. If you share Cruz's values then you are. 

Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

doesn't that definition fit?  Creating laws out of a fear that LGBT people are predators?  That's lunacy.  If you think about this issue logically there is simply no need for this. What problem os it addressing?  Zero. 

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Disagree. That would be pointless. There is right and wrong. Some very brave politicians fought for civil rights when there was a great deal of opposition. 

It would be like having a referendum on banning Muslims. 

Cruz is anti LGBT. So logic tells us he's not concerned about the safety of children. He's concerned about pushing his agenda.  And making Trump look reasoned and level headed in the process!

No, that's your opinion. Lots of people feel uncomfortable or are against this. Why do you think there is so much anger right now with voters in the US because they feel their rights are being trampled in the disguise of so called tolerance as well as political correctness.

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

No, that's your opinion. Lots of people feel uncomfortable or are against this. Why do you think there is so much anger right now with voters in the US because they feel their rights are being trampled in the disguise of so called tolerance as well as political correctness.

What rights are being trampled?  You're advocating for introducing laws that trample people's rights. How many times hbe you been in a bathroom and the guy next to you was gay?  A lot id bet. You just didn't know it. 

I would never admit to sharing these views:

http://www.towleroad.com/2015/11/fresh-off-death-gays-rally-ted-cruz-host-anti-lgbt-hatefest-south-carolina/

thats not political opinion. It's hatred. The same way we don't tolerate racism and say well that guy hates blacks but you know it's his opinion and he has merit. We say he's a terrible person and we don't stand for it. 

Cruz doesn't hide who he is. 

11 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I'm a conservative.  

Google Cruz. I'm not saying he is anti LGBT because I disagree with his outlandish and unsubstantiated claims that prejudice  group of people. I say it because it's true. If you are anti LGBT then so be it. If you share Cruz's values then you are. 

Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

doesn't that definition fit?  Creating laws out of a fear that LGBT people are predators?  That's lunacy.  If you think about this issue logically there is simply no need for this. What problem os it addressing?  Zero. 

I can share Cruz's views. Doesn't mean I support everything the guy stands for. I don't support transgender washrooms. Doesn't make me a homophobe. As far as definitions go, anyone can describe anything to fit their agenda. I work with gay & lesbians. They mind their business. I mind my own. I have acquaintances that are gay & at times we do socialize. I don't have any issues with any gay person except transgender washrooms. That's just what I believe in.

Edited by iso_55

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

I can share Cruz's views. Doesn't mean I support everything the guy stands for. I don't support transgender washrooms. Doesn't make me a homophobe. As far as definitions go, anyone can describe anything to fit their agenda. I work with gay & lesbians. They mind their business. I mind my own. I don't have any issues with any gay person except transgender washrooms. That's just what I believe in.

good thing the gays mind their own business. 

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What rights are being trampled?  You're advocating for introducing laws that trample people's rights. How many times hbe you been in a bathroom and the guy next to you was gay?  A lot id bet. You just didn't know it. 

I would never admit to sharing these views:

http://www.towleroad.com/2015/11/fresh-off-death-gays-rally-ted-cruz-host-anti-lgbt-hatefest-south-carolina/

thats not political opinion. It's hatred. The same way we don't tolerate racism and say well that guy hates blacks but you know it's his opinion and he has merit. We say he's a terrible person and we don't stand for it. 

Cruz doesn't hide who he is. 

Rights not being trampled? Seriously? I'd love for this to go to a plebiscite & see what people really think. Prove me wrong.

Just now, iso_55 said:

Oh go **** yourself. You just twist everything people say. I don't talk about their sex life. They don't talk about mine.

What does sex and using the washroom have to do with one another?  

This isn't a pressing issue in Canada right now. How do you protect your children from LGBT people when you're in public?