Donald Trump

Blueballz

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Hillary votes: 59.8 million (Trump was actually 59.6), so total votes cast = 119.4 million/318.9 million = 37.4% of total citizens voted, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM voted for a terrible person.

What a horrible voter turn-out. They really need to do more to get people voting and not having to wait hours to do it.

Not the best source but from Wikipedia:

Gary Johnson - 4,058,500 - 3.2%

Jill Stein - 1,213,103 - 1%

Evan McMullin - 448,339 - 0.4%

Darrell Castle - 172,570 - 0.1%

They don't give a percentage for write-in votes or "fringier" candidates.

A lot is being said now about the “silent secret Trump supporters.”

This is my confession — and explanation: I — a 51-year-old, a Muslim, an immigrant woman “of color” — am one of those silent voters for Donald Trump. And I’m not a “bigot,” “racist,” “chauvinist” or “white supremacist,” as Trump voters are being called, nor part of some “whitelash.”

In the winter of 2008, as a lifelong liberal and proud daughter of West Virginia, a state born on the correct side of history on slavery, I moved to historically conservative Virginia only because the state had helped elect Barack Obama as the first African American president of the United States.

But, then, for much of this past year, I have kept my electoral preference secret: I was leaning toward Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

But I am a single mother who can’t afford health insurance under Obamacare. The president’s mortgage-loan modification program, “HOPE NOW,” didn’t help me. Tuesday, I drove into Virginia from my hometown of Morgantown, W.Va., where I see rural America and ordinary Americans, like me, still struggling to make ends meet, after eight years of the Obama administration.

Finally, as a liberal Muslim who has experienced, first-hand, Islamic extremism in this world, I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the “Islam” in Islamic State. Of course, Trump’s rhetoric has been far more than indelicate and folks can have policy differences with his recommendations, but, to me, it has been exaggerated and demonized by the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, their media channels, such as Al Jazeera, and their proxies in the West, in a convenient distraction from the issue that most worries me as a human being on this earth: extremist Islam of the kind that has spilled blood from the hallways of the Taj Mahal hotel in Mumbai to the dance floor of the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla.

In mid-June, after the tragic shooting at Pulse, Trump tweeted out a message, delivered in his typical subtle style: “Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn’t he should immediately resign in disgrace!”

Days before the election, a journalist from India emailed me, asking: What are your thoughts being a Muslim in “Trump’s America”?

I wrote that as a child of India, arriving in the United States at the age of 4 in the summer of 1969, I have absolutely no fears about being a Muslim in a “Trump America.” The checks and balances in America and our rich history of social justice and civil rights will never allow the fear-mongering that has been attached to candidate Trump’s rhetoric to come to fruition.

What worried me the most were my concerns about the influence of theocratic Muslim dictatorships, including Qatar and Saudi Arabia, in a Hillary Clinton America. These dictatorships are no shining examples of progressive society with their failure to offer fundamental human rights and pathways to citizenship to immigrants from India, refugees from Syria and the entire class of de facto slaves that live in those dictatorships.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/11/10/im-a-muslim-a-woman-and-an-immigrant-i-voted-for-trump/

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Here's a site to turn the stomachs of Social Justice Warriors everywhere:

But who is Trump pointing at?  Why Obama's over-joyed staffers, of course, who are so happy to see a peaceful transition of power....

HA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA I can't stop laughing at this picture.... :)

http://www.youngcons.com/photo-of-white-house-staff-waiting-to-greet-trump-today-is-nothing-short-of-stunning/

EDIT - I can't seem to post pictures anymore.  What's that about?

It's probably their reaction to seeing the man that will be firing them in two months. I can't imagine Trump will retain much if any of Obama's White House staff. I'd be upset too in their position. 

Also going from Obama  (who by many accounts is a good man in person) to Trump  (who has yet to disprove his vile reputation) would be a tough pill to swallow I'd imagine.

Shaun King's twitter feed is sharing a lot of horror stories happening in the States. Lots of incidents involving race. And just to be clear I am just as disgusted by the alleged Trump voter being attacked as I am by all the racist incidents being done by "Trump" supporters. This damn election has done its damage and it may only be starting. 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:36 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

I realize the left is tearing its guts out that Trump is the Republican nominee but boo-hoo, you little snowflakes brought this on yourselves with your political correctness and constant guilt garbage.  I am no fan of Trump, but he's going to wipe the floor with your precious lying Hillary.  Why?  Because he doesn't play by the rules.  Why?  Because he doesn't have to.  He doesn't have to worry about running for governor or keeping his Senate seat after this election.  It's all hands on deck all out warfare, and Hillary doesn't stand a chance.  She's fighting a guy with a machine gun with stone age weaponry.  Case in point:

Stick a fork in her.  Hillary is done.

hmmm....prophetic words....

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I think it should be about coming together, not about how much people are PO'd.

Trump chased Obama's birth certificate. He was the birther. Trump fuelled the lies and promoted violence. 

Why would anyone think that Trump has changed or won't continue to promote hate and violence? 

That staff know that they're losing their jobs. That's part of the gig. Hilary wouldn't have kept them either. What they were looking at was person who incited hatred towards their leader. What else would you have them do? 

I've been seeing all this racial **** on FB all day, the only thing I can't help but think is; this is a little over board. I see all these people rioting because they hate trump so much, is it unthinkable people with an agenda are purposely doing these acts to stir the pot?  Where were all these blatant hate crimes before hand AND social medialy exposed? just cuz someone got elected POTUS all of a sudden it's overkill? right...

I saw one pic that was a wall with the spray paint "Make america white again" with a swastika in the middle. after seeing that I was like yeah right. Right now the only ones running around making a scene are people opposed to Trump, so what stops them from doing this

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

On 09/11/2016 at 0:58 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL - you got to this before me.  Yup - here's a picture:

Cw0soSxWgAAmtv8.jpg

Six morons on a bridge.  The spin from the left "Oh look this must mean that the new Government will be racist".  I expect 4 years of this.  Every time some idiot puts up a horrible sign or these idiots appear on a bridge the Leftists will be going 100% on the guilt-meter.  Meanwhile, will Trump actually enact racist policies?  I sincerely hope not.  But I will wait and see.

The people on the bridge are not KKK. They are Trump supporters but KKK.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/no-the-kkk-was-not-out-celebrating-donald-trumps-presidentia?utm_term=.ljAyBP5Ja#.ttONOZxA6

However the KKK have announced they are planning a victory parade for Trump in North Carolina.

This is sooooo flashback 1960's & 70's. Both Canada & the US were out of step then & are out of step now.  But Canada was Liberal & the US Republican back then & are the same now. We had Pierre Trudeau. They had Nixon. Today, we have Justin Trudeau. They have Trump. It'll be interesting how this all plays out with our 2 countries.

On 09/11/2016 at 8:38 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

And then we have all the celebrities, who now apparently have to find new countries to live in...

Lets see who keeps their promises....long list of them.

Celebs who said they'd leave U.S. if Trump won

“Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston – “Absolutely, I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Actor Samuel Jackson – “If that motherf–—er becomes president, I’m moving my black *bleep* to South Africa.”

“Girls” celebrity Lena Dunham – “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”

“House of Cards” actress Neve Campbell, already a Canadian citizen, has promised to repatriate herself.

“Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne has picked a “mental hospital” for her political exile.

Cher – “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus – “I am moving if he is president. I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand – “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Singer Ne-Yo, like so many others, plans to bug out to nearby Canada.

Comedian Amy Schumer – “I will need to learn to speak Spanish, because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”

Chelsea Handler – “I did buy a house in another country just in case. So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart’s getaway plan is among the more extreme. He’s planning on “going to another planet,” although he did not specify a particular planet.

Whoopi Goldberg – “Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key’s planned exile to Canada doesn’t sound like too much of a hardship – “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit. That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Comedian George Lopez is the only future emigre who’s vowing to move South. Indeed, he says Hispanics will “all go back.”

Ali Wentworth, wife of ABC newsman George Stephanopoulous, said that “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg – “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand” (she’s already backtracked and apologized).

Al Sharpton has plans for destinations unknown and says he has been “reserving my ticket out of here.”

****... where did I see that same list?

Oh yeah, this tweet:

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

2 hours ago, JCon said:

Trump fuelled the lies and promoted violence. 

No actually, it was Hillary's dirty tricks team that promoted the violence.   If you went outside the liberal media echo-chamber, you would have heard about it.  Scott Adams, the founder of Dilbert, exposed the horrible disgusting Hillary team's admission that they were the ones inciting violence at Trump rallies.  So glad that evil disgusting Hillary lost the election.

I’ve been trying to figure out what common trait binds Clinton supporters together. As far as I can tell, the most unifying characteristic is a willingness to bully in all its forms.

If you have a Trump sign in your lawn, they will steal it.

If you have a Trump bumper sticker, they will deface your car.

if you speak of Trump at work you could get fired.

On social media, almost every message I get from a Clinton supporter is a bullying type of message. They insult. They try to shame. They label. And obviously they threaten my livelihood.

We know from Project Veritas that Clinton supporters tried to incite violence at Trump rallies. The media downplays it.

We also know Clinton’s side hired paid trolls to bully online. You don’t hear much about that.

Yesterday, by no coincidence, Huffington Post, Salon, and Daily Kos all published similar-sounding hit pieces on me, presumably to lower my influence. (That reason, plus jealousy, are the only reasons writers write about other writers.)

Joe Biden said he wanted to take Trump behind the bleachers and beat him up. No one on Clinton’s side disavowed that call to violence because, I assume, they consider it justified hyperbole. 

Team Clinton has succeeded in perpetuating one of the greatest evils I have seen in my lifetime. Her side has branded Trump supporters (40%+ of voters) as Nazis, sexists, homophobes, racists, and a few other fighting words. Their argument is built on confirmation bias and persuasion. But facts don’t matter because facts never matter in politics. What matters is that Clinton’s framing of Trump provides moral cover for any bullying behavior online or in person. No one can be a bad person for opposing Hitler, right?

Some Trump supporters online have suggested that people who intend to vote for Trump should wear their Trump hats on election day. That is a dangerous idea, and I strongly discourage it. There would be riots in the streets because we already know the bullies would attack. But on election day, inviting those attacks is an extra-dangerous idea. Violence is bad on any day, but on election day, Republicans are far more likely to unholster in an effort to protect their voting rights. Things will get wet fast.

Yes, yes, I realize Trump supporters say bad things about Clinton supporters too. I don’t defend the bad apples on either side. I’ll just point out that Trump’s message is about uniting all Americans under one flag. The Clinton message is that some Americans are good people and the other 40% are some form of deplorables, deserving of shame, vandalism, punishing taxation, and violence. She has literally turned Americans on each other. It is hard for me to imagine a worse thing for a presidential candidate to do.

I’ll say that again. 

As far as I can tell, the worst thing a presidential candidate can do is turn Americans against each other. Clinton is doing that, intentionally.

Intentionally.

As I often say, I don’t know who has the best policies. I don’t know the best way to fight ISIS and I don’t know how to fix healthcare or trade deals. I don’t know which tax policies are best to lift the economy. I don’t know the best way to handle any of that stuff. (And neither do you.) But I do have a bad reaction to bullies. And I’ve reached my limit.

I hope you have too. Therefore…

I endorse Donald Trump for President of the United States because I oppose bullying in all its forms. 

I don’t defend Trump’s personal life. Neither Trump nor Clinton are role models for our children. Let’s call that a tie, at worst.

The bullies are welcome to drown in their own bile while those of us who want a better world do what we’ve been doing for hundreds of years: Work to make it better while others complain about how we’re doing it.

Today I put Trump’s odds of winning in a landslide back to 98%. Remember, I told you a few weeks ago that Trump couldn’t win unless “something changed.” 

Something just changed.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party