Wrestling

Rich

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Story is getting more juicy, apparently their is video footage. 

And I can't believe Tony Khan went on tv saying he was scared for his life.   Way to make pro wrestling and mainly himself look like the biggest wimps.   CM Punk the guy who was mocked for being absolutely embarrassed in the UFC and also for losing fights to wrestlers like Teddy Hart.  The guy  putting Jungle Boy in a head lock equals this guy being terrified?   Yikes I can't imagine how he would of handled being to an ECW show back in the day.      He runs a wrestling company where people are smashing each other in the head with chairs and where everyone is supposedly "tough" and yet a small skirmish in the backstage makes this guy scared for his life.   That's embarrassing.   

Have you seen Tony Khan?  A good stiff breeze could take him out.  As shitty of MMA fighter as Punk was, he would still have zero issues beating khan's ass.  The reports are Punk went after him during this incident so yeah I have no doubt he was scared.

4 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Have you seen Tony Khan?  A good stiff breeze could take him out.  As shitty of MMA fighter as Punk was, he would still have zero issues beating khan's ass.  The reports are Punk went after him during this incident so yeah I have no doubt he was scared.

Lol oh I've seen him it's just a bad look.   At least when McMahon was beaten up by Nailz ... it was a giant man with a hilarious east coast accent. 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Orton back after 18 months & Punk stole the show. Maybe Punk coming back a PPV later would have been the right call?

Survivor Series was in Punk's hometown so that was the best place for him to return, plus the longer they waited, the more likely the news would have leaked.  If they were going to hold off on a return, Orton would have been the one to wait.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Goalie said:

I would also for 5 billion dollars. Smackdown going to USA tho and nxt to CW. Honestly I have Netflix so I may just end up cancelling my cable. If it wasn’t for the jets and bombers games i probably would have already. 

You can always stream Jets and Bomber games via a browser if need be. 

More on the new sex trafficking lawsuit via The Wall Street Journal: Janel Grant’s lawsuit alleged that she met Vince McMahon in March 2019 & was looking for a job after her parents had died. McMahon recruited people to have sex with Grant as well, including WWE’s former head of talent relations, John Laurinaitis, who is named as a defendant in the suit. The suit states that in a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome. McMahon allegedly forcefully used sex toys on her, including dildos he named after WWE wrestlers, causing her bruising and bleeding. The suit cited a July 2020 text that said others at WWE wanted to have sex with her after seeing photos on McMahon’s phone, and the group laughed when he told them, “She may scream and try to say NO!!although it would B difficult to say anything with a c— down her throat.”

Once again... if true.   Yikes!!  

Vince ain’t even involved in wrestling anymore. It’s getting better tho. Smack down is generally pretty decent. AEW has gone downhill fast. Raw is 3 hours, make it 2 on Netflix and that should make it better also. 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Vince ain’t even involved in wrestling anymore. It’s getting better tho. Smack down is generally pretty decent. AEW has gone downhill fast. Raw is 3 hours, make it 2 on Netflix and that should make it better also. 

news-aint-nobody-got-time-for-dat.gif

Storylines are completely stale. The Bloodline. Time to end it. Take away Roman's title. Stop pushing Solo Sikoa. The Judgement Day. Get rid of that useless JD McDonagh. And to blow it up as well. Finn vs Priest would be a helluva feud. Dominic can go back to being a bottom feeder on the WWE roster along with McDonagh.  Rhea Ripley can go on dominating the Women's side of the WWE.  But I hardly watch anymore as the storylines have been the same for years. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

McMahon's life should be endless lawsuits that keep him tied up in the courts until that worm finally dies. I doubt he'll go to jail as he can afford the best lawyers money can buy.

McMahon and his narcissism would not allow himself go to jail.  I could see him taking the easy way out if he ever is sent to jail. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Maybe he has CTE like Chris Benoit???

Very possible.  He tried sueing the WWE over head trauma about 10 years ago.

His wife was also apparently dealing with some serious health issues (dementia and Alzheimer's) so I've seen some speculation that may have played a role in what happened.

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Maybe he has CTE like Chris Benoit???

He's full blown insane.  Watch his old rants on Stone Cold and more recent interviews with him and the wacko Hannibal.   Dude is 100% insane and I'd assume his years of drug abuse would play a large part in it.