Bombers FA Signings 2016

Noeller

20 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

half of his height is hair though

That sounds like something someone who is follicle challenged would say. I know the type. I am that guy too.

So is Richards going to break out this year? If all the other receivers are short he should at least be visible.

Edited by Fan Boy
also grammar challenged

5 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Got a question.... 

If we are starting 8 NATs (likely Harris, Goossen, Chungh, Neufeld, Kohlert, Westerman, Shologan & Bucknor)... 

... how many should be the import INTLs (DIs)..., 5 or 6? 

Im not sure how many DIs we get. I think +1 per extra NI but im not sure. 

At this point im hoping goossen is starter ready but im kind a worried about him and his progression. Neufeld is healthy about as often as matt sherridan is slim too. 

As for WRs, this is easily the best they've been in ages going into camp. Really excited to see some of the young guys step up too. I think thats gonna be the best battle in camp.

40 minutes ago, Mike said:

Gotta imagine Johnny Patrick is going to be in the running for Demond's open spot.

Yea...it's either HB or SAM imo. From what I've read he's really good in run support and is a Johnny Sears type DB. Good piece of recruiting, whether he makes the team or not. He's the type of player we should be looking at.

Edited by gcn11

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

as per above.....

hearing @Wpg_BlueBombers have released WR Clarence Denmark and DT Bryant Turner - salary cup moves @cfl

Damn that salary cup allways getting in the way.

It doesnt allways have to go up, you have to atleast maintain a similar level of play. Cant drop off as bad as turners did.

On 23/03/2016 at 8:47 PM, wbbfan said:

Damn that salary cup allways getting in the way.

It doesnt allways have to go up, you have to atleast maintain a similar level of play. Cant drop off as bad as turners did.

Salary cup. I can't my head around this. A cup for salary. I don't drink my salary although I know guys who have. 

Yeah older guys who get paid get cut eventually. Coaches get fired eventually. Now we get to get excited about the next guy/s. 

On 3/24/2016 at 7:39 AM, Fan Boy said:

Salary cup. I can't my head around this. A cup for salary. I don't drink my salary although I know guys who have. 

Yeah older guys who get paid get cut eventually. Coaches get fired eventually. Now we get to get excited about the next guy/s. 

Maybe its a new diet thing. celery cup. 

Would love to resign denmark for less and have him as the 3rd wr but i doubt that happens. Id say wr becomes a much more interesting spot in camp. DT less so.