Andrew Ladd

Ducky

Ladd will go to the team who offers the best package. 

Matheson and a 1st from Florida? No thanks. Matheson has been compared to Paul Postma. Ian McCoshen would be the Florida d man I'd want 

Chicago?  1st and one or both schmaltz and Pokka would be fair 

If Chicago wants Ladd they will get him. 

Why should Chevy be targeting Pokka ? He's an rhd. We got those.

Schmaltz will be very good. I'd take him and a 1st for sure. Easily. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Ladd will go to the team who offers the best package. 

Matheson and a 1st from Florida? No thanks. Matheson has been compared to Paul Postma. Ian McCoshen would be the Florida d man I'd want 

Chicago?  1st and one or both schmaltz and Pokka would be fair 

If Chicago wants Ladd they will get him. 

Why should Chevy be targeting Pokka ? He's an rhd. We got those.

Schmaltz will be very good. I'd take him and a 1st for sure. Easily. 

Why McCoshen?

Pokka would be an excellent 3rd pairing D man. He is NHL ready and would be a great fit.

Trouba-Buff

Enstrom-Myers (Hamonic)

Stu (let's not fool ourselves...sigh)-Pokka

Edited by Ducky

Just a question. 2 months ago. Did you know who Pokka was? 

Did you know he was actually a 2nd Rd pick in 2012? By the NYI but was traded to Chicago? 

Schmaltz was a first round pick. 

You can't always get what you want. 

Sometimes you need to take what is offered... cuz man it would suck to lose Ladd for nothing cuz you wanted a d man back that apparently isn't being offered 

John Jaeckel...

The Hawks' focus remains Arizona winger Mikkel Boedker, who a separate source told me yesterday afternoon the Hawks are getting “closer” on. Andrew Ladd is the other top target.

My source last night was also very specific that the Hawks are NOT the team reported on NBC Sports as having offered a first round pick for Ladd.

I also heard yesterday that the LA Kings have made a “sizable” offer for Ladd, but that it is “complicated”—and another source believes Florida will win out “and they’ll overpay."

Edited by Ducky

7 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Ladd said he didn't think there has been much in terms of contract talks with #NHLJets since around Christmas-time

wow.  Because other reports have been "some talks".  I guess it depends on your definition.  But that would seem to be the timeline for the Jets deciding to switch gears from Ladd to Buff.

Sara Orlesky        ✔ @saraorlesky

Ladd reiterates that he still would like to sign with the #NHLJets, but admits the writing appears to be on the wall.

Guess it's just a matter of where does he land now.

Edited by bigg jay

i hope the fans in attendance tonight give him a resounding sense of appreciation for his contribution to the Jets.  I still remember when he flew up here on his dime to check the place out because his team mates were calling him, as the Captain, asking what was up with Winnipeg...

Ladd shouldn't play If they are going to trade him. The worst thing that could happen is he gets hurt. Don't let him play or let him play one shift then send him to the room. Asset management. I have a bad feeling that if he plays he gets hurt and we lose him for nothing 

Edited by Goalie

18 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ladd shouldn't play If they are going to trade him. The worst thing that could happen is he gets hurt. Don't let him play or let him play one shift then send him to the room. Asset management. I have a bad feeling that if he plays he gets hurt and we lose him for nothing 

I remember seeing players pulled from games because they were traded during the game.

Ladd to Florida in the next two days?