Andrew Ladd

Ducky

Lol at Enstrom. Hawks can't afford him.

Would be Chiarot or Postma Maybe Burmi. It's not someone making 5 plus million a year. No chance. 

Florida and Calgary also here. 

Florida would be checking out Ladd. Maybe stafford. 

Calgary is interesting tho. My guess is as crazy as it sounds they are here checking out Pav 

Just now, Goalie said:

Well. I'm trying to keep things realistic

If Enstrom gets moved... it's a separate trade or more than likely happens in the off season. 

Pav Stu Thorburn. Combined to make about 8 million next year. That's a problem 

So the Hawks can afford Ladd but can't afford Enstrom?  Even as a rental?

10 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Would be Chiarot or Postma Maybe Burmi. It's not someone making 5 plus million a year. No chance. 

Calgary is interesting tho. My guess is as crazy as it sounds they are here checking out Pav 

I hadn't head their name come up in any Jets talk so I thought they might be here to check out someone from Dallas.  Pav could be just as likely though.

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

How is Enstrom a rental?

He has two more years on his contract after this season???

ok, sorry, didn't know that.  Man you guys are pretty intense.  Still, how about trading for him for the playoffs, and then dumping salary next year to keep him?  I realize this is moot as no one is going to touch Enstrom, but there must be ways if you really wanted him.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

43 minutes ago, Goalie said:

They're probably the best fit for Pavs.  Doesnt mean much for this year for them but they have no goalies for next year.  Pavs gives them some breathing room on a one year deal and for a starter, his price isnt bad...again for one year.  We can take back one of their guys or if they cant spare him due to their injury we just re-call Helle the rest of the year.  Would be a bonus of Chevy clears Pavs this season.

Calgary will need a goalie for next year as all their's are free agent's next year and frankly are not very good, we already have next years tender playing for the Moose so it makes sense the Jets try to move Pavs. Micheal Ferland would be a good payment from Calgary, not interested in any of there goalie's As for Ladd it sure looks like it's Florida and Chicago but we need another team to really get the bidding up. 

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

Calgary will need a goalie for next year as all their's are free agent's next year and frankly are not very good, we already have next years tender playing for the Moose so it makes sense the Jets try to move Pavs. Micheal Ferland would be a good payment from Calgary, not interested in any of there goalie's As for Ladd it sure looks like it's Florida and Chicago but we need another team to really get the bidding up. 

Take it and run, run fast.

If given the chance to trade Pavs for Hiller today I would make the trade. No more 3.9m on the books.

If they offered Ferland, I wouldn't hesitate.

Pavs salary next year is 4.75m and his AAV is 3.9m.....

Helle and Hutch and Comrie combined are less than 2m.