New OL being brought in

Mike

On the panel, at half time, Dunigan didn't mind Hervey calling out Rottier, but Climie and Schultz voiced their displeasure with it.

Oh and the game? Pretty dull.

Collaros? Meh.

But Montreal did find a QB who looks like Anthony....in scrambling footwork.

Wonder if we'll give an import a look at guard.  Swiston is a much better tackle than guard at this point.

would be something I'd look into anyway. If our RT is going to suck let's get an american inside and see if he can't be a bit of spark. 

Gotta try pretty much bloody anything right now.

On the panel, at half time, Dunigan didn't mind Hervey calling out Rottier, but Climie and Schultz voiced their displeasure with it.

Collaros? Meh.

Marsh is going to get hurt if he keeps holding onto the ball that long. Looked lost out there...

Collaros? Meh.

Marsh is going to get hurt if he keeps holding onto the ball that long. Looked lost out there...

QB situation in the East is unbelievable right now.

Collaros stock has sure fallen. He looked terrible tonight. OTOH, I though BLM looked pretty decent after he got over the jitters after Glenn was injured. Well, Mr. COTY let's see how you do without Ray for another 5 weeks.

He did throw for 250 yards...but that doesn't help if you turn it over. 

I actually hope the kid can sort it out...this league needs some good young QB's right now