Now that our season is toast ...

JimmyFartball

Well, why are we talking about replacements when it's been announced MOS is coming back???

Did I miss some official announcement? Only thing I heard was Doug Brown and Lawless said he was coming back.

The Bombers are leaking out the info to the media. Too embarrassed to make it official. 

Well, why are we talking about replacements when it's been announced MOS is coming back???

Did I miss some official announcement? Only thing I heard was Doug Brown and Lawless said he was coming back.

The Bombers are leaking out the info to the media. Too embarrassed to make it official. 

And, if true, they ought to be.

And, if true, they ought to be.

The Three Stooges have each other's backs. #allforoneandoneforall  #larrycurlyandmoe

Taman and Tillman have a lot of baggage, but Higgins might be a better choice for head coach. Higgins' experience as a possible GM is iffy.

Tillman by far would be the best choice, he's been actively recruiting for the Ti-Cats and still doing a great job but his reputation is probably too much for the fans to stomach right now.

Taman and Tillman have a lot of baggage, but Higgins might be a better choice for head coach. Higgins' experience as a possible GM is iffy.

Tillman by far would be the best choice, he's been actively recruiting for the Ti-Cats and still doing a great job but his reputation is probably too much for the fans to stomach right now.

Tillman is poison. Groping teenage girls...

Coupl of tweaks will go a long way. No extension for anybody unless we see dramatic improvement next year. Make em all earn an extension in their final year. I'm expecting big things if a quality, CFL-experienced OC shakes loose and we pick em up.

I agree no extensions. If Miller, Walters & O'Shea all stay then they're going to have to produce an absolutely remarkable season in 2016 just to survive. If these guys think the pressure was high this past season just wait till next year when the screws will really be tightened. Right from the end of this season thru next season, I foresee it not being very much fun for them the next 12 months if they all last that long. Glad it's not me. Someone like O'Shea won't even have a free season to relax if he's fired as his contract will have expired but I'm sure he'll find work again in the CFL. 

There's no way this franchise is stupid enough to keep MB around are they? Are they?

They were last year and the year before that. They were stupid enough to keep Mack and Tim Burke around for an extra year and to give PLAP a new contract so he wouldn't be a 'lame duck' coach then fire him 8 games into the next season.

MB will get canned but my concern is that there won't be a really experienced CFL OC available. Having both Benny and Hall come available last season was a total fluke. We couldn't possibly be that lucky on O this time could we? I'm not exactly thrilled at the thought of trying out yet another inexperienced guy at OC...

There's no way this franchise is stupid enough to keep MB around are they? Are they?

They were last year and the year before that. They were stupid enough to keep Mack and Tim Burke around for an extra year and to give PLAP a new contract so he wouldn't be a 'lame duck' coach then fire him 8 games into the next season.

Oh ya yikes, nevermind ...

yikes.gif

This is also the reaction I get when I watch any TV show this guy is on ...

If Tillman agreed to plastic surgery, hair-dye and a name change.....

Well, guy did his time. At what point do you let someone move on?  

Not saying I would want to be friends with the guy but at least he can do the job. 

Walters seems like a nice guy. Probably a cool dude. Fricken terrible GM. 

I dont think tillman is the right hire when youve already pissed off a good chunk of ur fan base, would be a pr nightmare. But winning cures everything I guess

Normally, the thought of Tillman as GM would revulse me, but I have had my moments this year when it didn't seem as insane. Ugh.

That 2004 Stamps team was brutal... As bad as the Bombers are now. If you give Walters our GM now all kinds of chances to prove himself then you should give Higgins the benefit of the doubt as well during the time he was with the Stamps. He had very little to build with when he started.