Now that our season is toast ...

JimmyFartball

You know the problem saying you're finally done means you can never come back even if you want to when you change your mind. I live in Calgary & yes I like the Stampeders. They're a classy organization that wins. Great HC & GM in John Hufnagel & a personnel guy in John Murphy who has contacts everywhere & finds great players over & over year in & year out.. It's very easy to like a team like that.

However, I still don't love the Stamps like I do the Bombers. A Bomber loss rips at me more than a Stamps loss & a Bomber win still feels a lot better than a Stamps win. However, I can say that I can't turn my back on the Blue Bombers no matter how hard it gets. The team is driving me nuts the way they do business & with their play on the field. They make me angry, sad & happy as a fan. Certainly a lot more angry these days. I can say that even through the hard times like we are going thru now that I'll never, ever write my own personal obituary telling everyone I'm finished as a fan in a Bomber forum because I never will be.

Each to his own. I live in Calgary too but I can't cheer for the stamps. Or the flames.

Just bought seasons for the Roughnecks though. Pumped for that season.

You know the problem saying you're finally done means you can never come back even if you want to when you change your mind. I live in Calgary & yes I like the Stampeders. They're a classy organization that wins. Great HC & GM in John Hufnagel & a personnel guy in John Murphy who has contacts everywhere & finds great players over & over year in & year out.. It's very easy to like a team like that.

However, I still don't love the Stamps like I do the Bombers. A Bomber loss rips at me more than a Stamps loss & a Bomber win still feels a lot better than a Stamps win. However, I can say that I can't turn my back on the Blue Bombers no matter how hard it gets. The team is driving me nuts the way they do business & with their play on the field. They make me angry, sad & happy as a fan. Certainly a lot more angry these days. I can say that even through the hard times like we are going thru now that I'll never, ever write my own personal obituary telling everyone I'm finished as a fan in a Bomber forum because I never will be.

Each to his own. I live in Calgary too but I can't cheer for the stamps. Or the flames.

Just bought seasons for the Roughnecks though. Pumped for that season.

Living in Flames country is a big reason why I cheer for the Oilers...