Joke of the League....

do or die

Three Bomber fans were talking about the sad state of their club;

First fan: "I blame the GM; if we could sign better players, we'd be a great club."

Second fan: "I blame the players; if they made more effort, I'm sure we would score more."

Third fan: "I blame my parents; if I had been born in a different city, I'd be supporting a decent team."

Can Wade Miller play QB?

Wade Miller couldn't play at all - except on special teams. I hope Brohm starts. I want to see what he can do with a full week of reps. It looks like Willy is done for the season now so lets see what Brohm can do. Worse case is if he fails we know we got to get a capable backup for next year as we have our starter in Willy. If he does well we know we have a capable veteran backup. Personally, I don't like Brohm's game and I think he's a bigger clown than my avatar - but I hope I'm wrong if he gets the start. I've already alluded to the OP in other threads - Bombers are already the joke of the league though - even though SK is 0 - 9 this year, it's only one year of futility, decades of futility takes a while to overcome. Even if we win both games, it doesn't prove anything if those are the only games we can win. Lose both - get blown out in both - and IMO Walters and O'Shea would be the next two fired... and the merry-go-round starts again

You keep clicking on the wrong cfl fan site link.  I think you're looking for this one: http://www.esksfans.com/forum/content.php

At this time the Bombers have nothing to lose.  I suggest they pull a Mike O'Shea surprise and come out in the LDC with Marve in a wishbone offence with 3 RB's and run the hell out of the Riders for the entire game, at least that would provide some amusement.

Did I miss the announcement of Mike Kelly returning as OC??  O'Shea better let co-ordinators talk to the media....

MB will be done at the end of the year.. no doubt about it really... it's basically a foregone conclusion, MB will be gone at the end of the year.. MOS will not be, seems like he's getting a rep as a coach players want to play for...Simmons signed here because of his past with O'shea... Judging from that Lawless article, MOS is not the problem at all... I think he's going to be a good coach, i just think he's being a little tied down right now by the OC... I think the OC is done at the end of the year... Not before that cuz it's kind of pointless but.. he's done at the end of the year...

It's like Chipman saying both buff and ladd have expressed interest in signing here... yeah, well, what else would he say, Buff has said he doesn't want too? Nope, you wouldn't say that, you'd say exactly what Chipman did and said have expressed interest in staying... Wade wouldn't come out and say MB is done... even if in the back of his head, he knows he is.. It really serves no purpose to come out in the media and say hE IS DONE at the end of the year... 

I get that everyone is down on the team right now but with a half decent O that actually can move the ball from time to time... somewhat consistently even and don't go 2 and out for quarters on end, This team probably does have a chance. I mean really, last year at this time we were 6-3 were we not? ended up 7-11. Perhaps this year is different and we end strong. It's funny cuz really, you look at the standings and outside of Calgary,Edmonton, Hamilton and Toronto for that matter, I'm not putting Ottawa there with those teams, they aren't as good as their record says they are at 5-4 but... You got a whole bunch of teams there..

BC 3-5. Montreal 4-5. Wpg 3-6

Let's just say we win this week, BC wins vs MTL... 

BC becomes 4-5, Wpg goes 4-6, Mtl goes 4-6 

It's not over really, seen it so many times over the years, it's not how you start, it's how you finish really...

Bombers might not be grey cup favorites but really they aren't out of it by any means... and really in the CFL, all you gotta do is make the playoffs and then you never really know what will actually happen...

Not saying bombers are gonna win the cup but... at the same time... i'm not gonna say they aren't either. 

Some people give up to easily really... when the going gets tough, bunch of people get going...

God, this is gonna make me sick as hell but... at least the rider fans, they don't give up so easily on their team.

I get that everyone is down on the team right now but with a half decent O that actually can move the ball from time to time... somewhat consistently even and don't go 2 and out for quarters on end, This team probably does have a chance. I mean really, last year at this time we were 6-3 were we not? ended up 7-11. Perhaps this year is different and we end strong. It's funny cuz really, you look at the standings and outside of Calgary,Edmonton, Hamilton and Toronto for that matter, I'm not putting Ottawa there with those teams, they aren't as good as their record says they are at 5-4 but... You got a whole bunch of teams there..

It's not over really, seen it so many times over the years, it's not how you start, it's how you finish really...

Bombers might not be grey cup favorites but really they aren't out of it by any means... and really in the CFL, all you gotta do is make the playoffs and then you never really know what will actually happen...

Not saying bombers are gonna win the cup but... at the same time... i'm not gonna say they aren't either. 

Some people give up to easily really... when the going gets tough, bunch of people get going...

God, this is gonna make me sick as hell but... at least the rider fans, they don't give up so easily on their team.

Other than this year & 2011, Rider fans haven't had 2 decades of futility, we have. This fanbase hasn't  given up. Are you saying we have? 

Other than this year & 2011, Rider fans haven't had 2 decades of futility, we have. This fanbase hasn't  given up. Are you saying we have? 

Riders have won like 4 cups in their entire existence tho... but yeah, reading some posts, i would say quite a few people have given up for sure. 

Riders have won like 4 cups in their entire existence tho... but yeah, reading some posts, i would say quite a few people have given up for sure. 

Other than a very select few people on this site, I don't see a lot of people giving up on the team.  Casual fans, sure, they come and go, but the Bombers have a solid corps of hardcore fans that have stuck by them, and continue to.  What I see here is a lot of people expressing frustration and I fully get that.  I'm bloody frustrated too.  But this year, at least it looks like, for the most part, the Bombers are trying to fix whats broken in midstream.  I appreciate that, and I know most of us here likely feel that way too.  

Other than a very select few people on this site, I don't see a lot of people giving up on the team.  Casual fans, sure, they come and go, but the Bombers have a solid corps of hardcore fans that have stuck by them, and continue to.  What I see here is a lot of people expressing frustration and I fully get that.  I'm bloody frustrated too.  But this year, at least it looks like, for the most part, the Bombers are trying to fix whats broken in midstream.  I appreciate that, and I know most of us here likely feel that way too.  

It's unbelievable that Walters, McManus, MOS & MB  were so certain Brohm & Marve could play in the CFL they never signed one single qb this past off season.  Dominique Davis was picked up only after he was cut at the end of the pre season by Calgary & the Bomber braintrust think he's not ready after being here for 2 months. Now, the same people that got us into this situation should be trusted getting us out?? Right now, it's full blown panic mode for these guys. I haven't given up on the Bombers. I've given up on the people running the team. 

It's unbelievable that Walters, McManus, MOS & MB  were so certain Brohm & Marve could play in the CFL they never signed one single qb this past off season.  Dominique Davis was picked up only after he was cut at the end of the pre season by Calgary & the Bomber braintrust think he's not ready after being here for 2 months. Now, the same people that got us into this situation should be trusted getting us out?? Right now, it's full blown panic mode for these guys. I haven't given up on the Bombers. I've given up on the people running the team. 

It's important to keep our perspective in these situations ...

Can Wade Miller play QB?

Wade Miller couldn't play at all - except on special teams. I hope Brohm starts. I want to see what he can do with a full week of reps. It looks like Willy is done for the season now so lets see what Brohm can do. Worse case is if he fails we know we got to get a capable backup for next year as we have our starter in Willy. If he does well we know we have a capable veteran backup. Personally, I don't like Brohm's game and I think he's a bigger clown than my avatar - but I hope I'm wrong if he gets the start. I've already alluded to the OP in other threads - Bombers are already the joke of the league though - even though SK is 0 - 9 this year, it's only one year of futility, decades of futility takes a while to overcome. Even if we win both games, it doesn't prove anything if those are the only games we can win. Lose both - get blown out in both - and IMO Walters and O'Shea would be the next two fired... and the merry-go-round starts again

I was all set to like this post into you made us out to be the joke of the league.. Its theoretically impossible for us to be the biggest joke when were ARE NOT THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!

Goshmoes.com is down the street.. Bahbye.

Same schtick different regime lol

Never change my friend.