For the sanity of the board…….

If brohm struggles next game if he plays he's done. No way the coaches keep playing him if he struggles that much. If they do then maybe it is time to fire them all.

How much struggling do you have to consume before you recognize "struggling"?

tumblr_md1qiarxn61qduen9o1_400.gif

Ya got any of a kitten drowning in a well?  It would be more appropriate to Brohm.

Walters traded a pick for Brohm based on Bellefuile's recommendation... Bellefuile is Miller's guy

Miller wanted Khari. This conspiracy stuff is ridiculous tho. MB is Miller's guy. Nope. He wanted Khari as OC. Reported several times by the media too
You are confused here. MB was brought in mid season by Miller in 2013 as a consultant who shortly replaced Crowton mid-season as OC. In 2014 Miller wanted Khari as HC, not OC. Khari said he'd only come to Winnipeg as HC. Walters got his man in O'Shea and then O'Shea hired MB as OC.

Post-game show. Doug Brown asks O'Shea directly. "is Marve hurt". O'Shea chuckles a bit and says "he's nicked up". After the interview Irving goes into defensive mode and says "Well I don't know but Marve was dressed for practice but he may not have gotten many reps. in practice". Something smells rotten in Denmark when the truth can not be told.

If you've ever been to a practice and seen how attentive the media are it would be hard to call out O'Shea for not telling the truth based on Irving's "observations."

Do people really think there's a Marve conspiracy? If they didn't like him he wouldn't be on the team.

Yeah the Marve stuff definitely makes me laugh and shake my head but just like MB and his O this place this season after a loss is quite predictable. Every loss so far there's been topics and posts that go on and on about Marve. The son of a ***** in me wants Marve to play and fail because I think some people's heads would explode.

As opposed to watching brohm play and fail and have people's head explode? 

Post-game show.  Doug Brown asks O'Shea directly. "is Marve hurt".  O'Shea chuckles a bit and says "he's nicked up".  After the interview Irving goes into defensive mode and says "Well I don't know but Marve was dressed for practice but he may not have gotten many reps. in practice".  Something smells rotten in Denmark when the truth can not be told.

If you've ever been to a practice and seen how attentive the media are it would be hard to call out O'Shea for not telling the truth based on Irving's "observations."

Do people really think there's a Marve conspiracy?  If they didn't like him he wouldn't be on the team.

Except that O'Shea makes it sound like a conspiracy, because he refuses to give even a hint about what's wrong with him.

Maybe everyone should take 24 hours away from posting here and start with the deep analysis on Monday. 

Biggest problem here is I'm right. And again, people overreact both to my pregame posts where I say we play like absolute garbage in this stadium and have for YEARS, and then the aftermath.

Look, I don't know what it is, but the Bombers become the Bumblers every time they come to Commonwealth for the past decade. Though their last win here was spectacular, it really was the result of a bonehead decision by then DC Rick Campbell in getting greedy and wanting a sack on the last play of the game rather than giving the bombers a 40 or 50 yard play and tackling them at mid-field and calling it a win. 

Next year will be the same thing, I'll post on the game day thread, and some fans here will call me out not understanding where I'm 'coming from' in saying the Bombers play like crap here, then after the game and another blow out loss, we'll repeat this thread.

A lot like Deja Vu. I agree - move on. It's one game and is (from my standpoint) totally expected. Another game, another loss in Commonwealth, like death and taxes is inevitable here. 

How do you deeply analyze this **** show? Lol

You don't……..and yet there will be 50 or so posts with variations on "Brohm sucks", "fire O'Shea/Bellefeuille/Hall/Walters", "Hurl needs to go", "Marve is our saviour", "you guys are just negatrons", "positrons are deluded", "blow it up and re-build", "we can't blow up again, give it time" (did I miss anything?) in the next 24 hours, all of it in CAPS LOCK YELLING.

I'm going to enjoy my Sunday instead. The problems will still be there on Monday, but maybe the emotions will have cooled enough by then.

Just one problem, Their next game.