Mike Sims-Walker

Mike

He's the receiver with NFL exp. we signed apparently. Gotta say I'm interested in this signing.

Definitely not a move I expected Walters to make. Big splash, whether it pays of for not, it's certainly an interesting move.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, didn't see anything on Twitter and I'm just posting from my phone before bed.

A few tweets from the player:

MIKE SIMS-WALKER ‏@MikeSimsWalker 21 Aug

Man these Canada teams keep calling..... Decisions decisions.

MIKE SIMS-WALKER ‏@MikeSimsWalker 22 Aug

Picking up my Lil man to spend my last few days of freedom with him, before I leave for Canada....

MIKE SIMS-WALKER ‏@MikeSimsWalker 26 Aug

Orlando its been real, Canada don't blink I'm on ya a**....

He's also tweeted that he has arrived.

Well if this was the Argos we would all mock the move as bringing in another name guy who flamed out in the NFL.  But since its the Bombers it's awesome.  Can't hurt anyway and sends the message they're trying. 

He wasn't a complete flame out in the NFL, & he's not really that big of a name. This isn't an Akili Smith or Charles Rogers situation.

Well if this was the Argos we would all mock the move as bringing in another name guy who flamed out in the NFL.  But since its the Bombers it's awesome.  Can't hurt anyway and sends the message they're trying. 

Who said its awesome?  Take the stick out ya ass boiiii

MSW was at one point the lead dog receiver on the Jags.  2009 he had 63 rec. for 869 yds and 7 TD's.  2010 43 rec., 562 yds and 7 TD's.  Didn't do much in 2011 and was out of the NFL in 2012. 

Signing in the CFL indicates he may still have some fire in his belly.  At a minimum, when you score 7 TD's a year for the woeful Jags, you know your way around the end zone.  Love this signing.  We have to take some shots to get better.  Hope MSW pays off!

It's a positive thing that we are looking to improve and address areas where we've seen far too many lackluster performances.  Will it pay off?  Who knows.  He may flame out or simply not adjust to the Canadian game but I'm glad they are bringing in guys to push people who may have gotten complacent.

Who said its awesome?  Take the stick out ya ass boiiii

Who said I was being sarcastic? I say it's awesome.