Mike Sims-Walker

Mike

Kyle and ken moll should airlift as much talent as they can. MSW's pedigree down south will serve him well, and it's refreshing to see we can still attract this calibre of talent.

But I would also look at bringing in young QB's to develop on the PR, and a CFL calibre QB coach this season, or trade for a Willy/Collaros/Marsh right now! The stamps and argos coaching staff is loaded with ex-QB's mentoring these prospects. The model for success exists.

Potential breakout talents like MSW will only be wasted if our QB ineptitude continues.

And you're going to put this bus load of players where?

Kyle and ken moll should airlift as much talent as they can. MSW's pedigree down south will serve him well, and it's refreshing to see we can still attract this calibre of talent.

But I would also look at bringing in young QB's to develop on the PR, and a CFL calibre QB coach this season, or trade for a Willy/Collaros/Marsh right now! The stamps and argos coaching staff is loaded with ex-QB's mentoring these prospects. The model for success exists.

Potential breakout talents like MSW will only be wasted if our QB ineptitude continues.

Forgot to specify the fact that some of these underperforming vets need to go. That'll open up roster spots for players that might actually want to earn their paycheques.

What?  You mean you don't know about our super secret place we keep these guys....pffff...what kind of football fan are YOU?!?!

Forgot to specify the fact that some of these underperforming vets need to go. That'll open up roster spots for players that might actually want to earn their paycheques.

And then people will complain about the Bombers lack of vets on the roster.

I believe they all stay in Nates(or Lyles) basement.