[MERGED] July 2 Game Thread (Depth Charts included)

BigBlue

Tomorrows game

21epAzntQuL.jpg

Whoa buddy....I think this pic. was intended for the ladies on match.com......no?

Will we deal Neufeld or keep him as depth. I keep thinking depth/emergency.

I don't think he has any trade value now. Good depth guy to have if Walters can manage it under the cap.

Everybody is under rating Neufeld now .... besides how many line,men are playing all 18 games?

Legget at safety good news; so is Richards albeit as backup to Bastien

No Neufeld on the depth chart

2 import backup DL, no backup import LB

who will be the DI's?

Not much change to a D that gave up 500 yards last week, just reinstalling the starting safery

I am excited to see Bastien out there.

he's probably more ready then Richards at this point. Tall and can jump.

Ed Tait Free Press

- the Bomber attack piled up 452 yards on 10 possessions and of those 10 drives there were zero two-and-outs.

Just how incredible is that? In 460 games since 2008 (when the league first began recording possession results), only five CFL clubs have gone through a game without a two-and-out drive. The only other time was by Hamilton on July 21, 2012.

****And...

It was the balance," said Cotton, who pointed to the offence rushing 25 times and passing for the exact same amount. "We had execution all the way around from the quarterback to the receivers to the centre, the interior of the O-line and the outside. When everybody does their job like that, it makes my job easier.

"The new guys on the O-line came in, they communicate well already. The sky's the limit."

Neufeld's getting nervous about losing his starting job to Chungh.

Neufeld may not be aware of it, but that ship seems to have already sailed.

Chung did not look out of place on the O-line last week.  If he continues to play like he did against the Mustache Riders, he's gotta stay there and keep getting more experience.  Man he's going to be a beauty if he can stay healthy. 

I'm looking forward this week to seeing more replays of Picard punching defence-less D-lineman in the ribs while being screened from the ref, and watching them go ballistic as Marshall and Cotton barrel right by them.