Addison Richards making pro debut Thursday

I hope they keep JFG on the field, I can see him playing a significant role if they involve him in the short passing game.  I'm sure Hamilton will be looking for the RB's exiting the backfield so the dump passes they used so well against Sask. may not be there next game. 

Glad to assume Richards did not have a concussion.

Brady is coming in on Wednesday to deflate his helmut to get all that hair in it.

Sure anxious to see him play.

Did anyone hear if we had gotten any injuries on Saturday?

Hurl was the only one being looked at by trainers late in the game. Denmark looked fine after that beauty deep ball catch where he appeared to get hurt.

The only time I noticed Bastien was when he was in the endzone watching Moore do his TD dance, and was looking all confused as to what the hell he was supposed to do to join in the celebration.

You missed him going offside!

I like him on the roster though.

The only time I noticed Bastien was when he was in the endzone watching Moore do his TD dance, and was looking all confused as to what the hell he was supposed to do to join in the celebration.

You missed him going offside!

I like him on the roster though.

Was that him? I thought it was JFG? Maybe both of them went offside during the game. On that TD by Marshall in the 3rd quarter JFG was at least two yards offside but the refs let him get away with it.