CBC-looking to interview fan at SK this Saturday

Danelle

Hi there,

I'm looking for a fan who's going to be at the game in Saskatchewan this Saturday to interview.

If that's you, please email me at danelle.cloutier@cbc.ca.

We'd like to have the story on air tomorrow so I would have to pre-interview you (off air) ahead of time so you get a sense of our questions and we know how you'll answer then we'd schedule your on-air interview with the host.

Thank you,

Danelle Cloutier

Associate producer

CBC Manitoba

I would have, but I plan on having a beer or 10 before the game.

That'll make the interview much more entertaining! I nominate you for the interview (10 beer minimum prior though).

Last time I got interviewed in Regina it didn't go so well..

That'll make the interview much more entertaining! I nominate you for the interview (10 beer minimum prior though).
That's what'll make it awesome!

Haha! Great responses. The pre-interview would be tonight or tomorrow morning over the phone and the on-air interview would likely be tomorrow late morning or tomorrow afternoon--so before beer consumption :)

Is anyone available? You can email me at danelle.cloutier@cbc.ca

I've heard that the guys with the rubber gloves are surprisingly gentle .Next time, ask for the oldest ones- sometimes their hands are a little shaky.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a fan who's going to be at the game in Saskatchewan this Saturday to interview.

If that's you, please email me at danelle.cloutier@cbc.ca.

We'd like to have the story on air tomorrow so I would have to pre-interview you (off air) ahead of time so you get a sense of our questions and we know how you'll answer then we'd schedule your on-air interview with the host.

Thank you,

Danelle Cloutier

Associate producer

CBC Manitoba

Hie Danielle!

I found yer e-male adress on this hear blue singles site ware abouts I been striking out for most of 3 years strait running.

I dont usully pre-interveiw before the weding but cuz yer not my blood cuzin and could be a bit "off" I will  make an exeptashun for you this time once.

You can reech me at:

Hollis Utter

(3rd granary over)

Box 39, RR. 4, Grp. 343

Broadview Sask.