BC @ MTL.

Zontar

Sooo glad I took MTL QBs in the Fantasy Draft this year. 'The Sackos' are dominating the cellar with authority.

they were only ever there to fill out the roster of teams that bluto's Boatmen beat every week...

last i checked Stoddard's Heroes were the team to beat... playing in a tougher division and all that

never heard of 'em.

so everyone prematurely on the marsh bandwagon off again?

He put up more yards then any of our guys have this year lol!  

and 4 ints! 

Montreal was damned lucky to win that one. BC completely **** their pants on that last drive. And offensively all game long. 

Moaning and groaning, because the Als have two lousy wins?  

Did anyone really think that these other teams were simply going to lie on their bellies.....all year long, just for our benefit?  

Well past time for the Blue to do something themselves, instead of counting on team x, y, and z to just keep losing.....

If we can't at least get back into this Eastern play-off "race", then this team is truly the laughing stock.....than others around the league believe it is.....

Moaning and groaning, because the Als have two lousy wins?  

Did anyone really think that these other teams were simply going to lie on their bellies.....all year long, just for our benefit?  

Well past time for the Blue to do something themselves, instead of counting on team x, y, and z to just keep losing.....

If we can't at least get back into this Eastern play-off "race", then this team is truly the laughing stock.....than others around the league believe it is.....

Well I've given up on the playoffs after they lost to Hamilton last week, I just want some company down here so there's other people to laugh at.