BC @ MTL.

Zontar

What's wrong with Lulay, no 300 yard games. Receiving depth not as great as once was or is it him?

He looks like he is playing hurt.

He's getting plenty of time to make the throws and his receivers seem to be making the plays moreso then dropping them.   Just seems like he's missing his throws quite a bit.       The playcalling also was atrocious... they completely abandoned Harris and made it seem real easy to predict what they would do on every down....

i like this kid

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=430306

"I showed that I was a rookie," said the 23-year-old Texan. "I made a lot of rookie mistakes that I have to fix to be a successful quarterback in this league, no doubt, and I've got to keep learning. It was a great team win but I did a lot of bad things and I've got to fix them."

Not a bad looking lady friend either

5ba2ccf38291e3ebe89248e01c9d3293.jpeg

Best of the bunch?         14 for 32 329 yds (86 on one play) 1TD 4 int.

And two fumbles

Bit early to say that.

If one of the bombers qbs tossed 4 ints we'd have them hanging in the town square! It's the double standard with regards to qbs across the league from Bomber fans that always kills me. 

Best of the bunch? 14 for 32 329 yds (86 on one play) 1TD 4 int.

And two fumbles

Bit early to say that.

If one of the bombers qbs tossed 4 ints we'd have them hanging in the town square! It's the double standard with regards to qbs across the league from Bomber fans that always kills me.

Goltz threw 3 picks and people are anointing him as "the next one.." so dunno if your 100% accurate on this one.

What a year for the Bombers to pull a no show.

Right now, a three team run for 1st place.

yeah I sat there watching Montreal and Toronto bumble through that game and was just pounding the table at how frustrating it is that the Bombers had to pick this year to suck so hard.  The road to the Grey Cup is open in the East, and we're so weak we can't even board the bus or start the car.

What a year for the Bombers to pull a no show.

Right now, a three team run for 1st place.

yeah I sat there watching Montreal and Toronto bumble through that game and was just pounding the table at how frustrating it is that the Bombers had to pick this year to suck so hard.  The road to the Grey Cup is open in the East, and we're so weak we can't even board the bus or start the car.

You know what's just as bad? watching all these other poor teams fall ass backwards into wins while the Bombers can't even get that far! Man this is the worst season I've ever had the misfortune of watching. 

It's been said by many that if the top teams lost their #1 QBs, what would they look like?

Well now we know.

We haven't had a #1 QB, so we've been exposed for quite some time already.

Looks like our decision to embrace Buck as our starter was even a worse decision than we all feared.

Any kind of continuity at QB might have meant 1 more victory and who knows where that could have led.

2013's the year and the curse of BP lingers on.