Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

I cant see Taker's final match being a loss to a mcmahon, so this is what I think happens (puuure fan fiction here):  shane comes to the match with his "Lock box" him and taker go thru the motions, but in the end, shane busts out the Urn from the lock box and taker lays down for shane to gain control of raw, and we get a resurrection of the corporate ministry (sorta), this set off steph to epic proportions and with HHH as her own stooge (maybe a DX reunion closer to next years WM) we get a year of Shanes Taker feuding with Stephs HHH until Cena is back.  Mayben Cena turns heel in this time working with steph and HHH and we eventually get the Cena vs Taker at the next WM

thinking about it,  that could actually work,  steph disputes Shanes legitimacy as the one in charge by not winning fairly, shane argues a win is a win,  when Cena comes back, while still trying to toe the company line sides with steph as she was in charge last time he was on the active roster, and the fans turn on him even more then they used to.  

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

Taker laying down would be tough.  Fans would crap all over it.  You pay to see HIAC and dont get it?  Makes Shane a heel.  Though its an idea a lot of people are speculating.

I have two theories.  One, Shane and Steph are in on this whole thing to screw Vince out of power.

Two, Taker is forced into the match by retirement stip.  So he has a reason to fight.  Shane takes all the crazy bumps and blood but just wont give up.  Maybe he has his wife and kids at ringside (he made a point of mentioning them).  Undertaker finally knows he can destroy Shane forever or let him live and sacrifices himself. 

I also had a hunch, probably wrong, that HIAC goes on last because the stakes are the highest.  Hunter beats Roman.  So if Shane wins control, the idea is that Steph still has power due to Hunter being champion and you have a reverse Vince/Austin with Shane/Hunter.  Plus Hunter being annoyed at his wife for letting this happen.  And Hunter remains champion until Seth returns and wins it back as a face.

But probably the real plan is nothing like we think

5 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Taker vs Shane will be a tough act to follow if it isn't the final match

One thing Ill say about Hunter is he's a very smart worker.  I expect this to be Roman's best match ever.   And Hunter's position will always be that the World Championship should close the show (especially if he's in it).  But the one thing is, they wont want 100,000 people boo'ing the hell out of WWE at the end.  But I also expect some surprise finish like last year.  Not the same as last year but something to get them out of the idea of Roman straight winning. 

WWE announced that Roman Reigns underwent surgery today in Tampa for a broken nose that was suffered during the brawl with HHH at the end of Raw last night.

***I dont believe this to be true but you never know.  Roman appeared to have his face gently placed against the announce table.  Also appeared he used a fake blood packet.

19 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That was a monster Pop though. Biggest reaction is ages. Way bigger and more organically emotional than rocks last return. 

Rock's last return was about as over like a puff of smoke. The whole segment was contrived where Rock thought it was still 2000.

There is a video going around that seems to show Saxton handing Roman a blood bag.  I thought it didnt look legit when I watched it because for one, he didnt take any shots to his face or head to cause so much colour.  But there was an opportunity when he was draping his head over the announce table to blade.  But there is also the shot of Saxton reaching to him and Roman immediately bringing his hand to his face like he's smearing blood.

I was intrigued when the refs showed up wearing gloves because Im not sure WWE would think to do that if it was fake.  But they probably would.  Since Brock got a lot of heat for shoving a doctor away during his match with Taker I dont think Hunter would do it again so that means the Doc was in on it which to me means blood was planned which probably means fake blood.

They sometimes do the X as a work because fans know what it means.  You never know though.  This feels like the Zapruder Film-worthy discussions that fans have when Brock gets color and everyone argues of blade vs hardway.

ISO - I agree about Rock.  Yes he's cool.  yes hes very good.  But he's far too much a caricature now.  I dislike him.  He's this close to turning into Hollywood Rock heel, which would be awesome because Hollywood Rock was awesome but I doubt it ever happens.  There is some thought that Rock will be with Roman at WM but again, is Rock going to stand next to Roman and get boo'ed out of the building?  Remember the look on his face last time he did that?

I think brock is just a bleeder. His last return after a significant hiatus he got cut on the cheek just sending ppl to suplex city when he cleared the ring then f5"d an already downed reigns. But maybe he blades. I know its banned but everything about lesnar just makes me think he couldn't care less if the wwe has a problem with him and what he does

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

It's banned. But you're only fined if you get caught. Bret Hart worked Davey Boy on PPV years ago and got a huge gusher. Claimed it was hardway (this was a time when it was banned too) and they couldn't proof otherwise but he later admitted he just felt the match needws blood. 

Batista worked someone. I can't remember. Same thing. The opponent bladed. Claimed it was hardway and then vince showed him video from a hidden camera in the ceiling that showed. It was a huge fine but Batista paid it for him. 

Taker and Hunter actually did hardway on purpose in their HIAC match. But got fined for doing unprotected chair shots. 

13 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Well sure but that's just a total guess.  You can't show me a single instance where it's obvious that's what he did.

Well I never said it was obvious. But there are many who believe it and I happen to be one of them

in one instance his head doesn't even touch the post. He puts his hand up to block which is what you're supposed to do. His head gently presses on his glove. And he comes up gushing. So while I can't see a blade sticking in his head, for me it's logical that's what happened. Bexajse gently pressing your head against a glove doesn't using cause a deep cut 

the only odd part is one of the cuts was a pretty wide gash. Blade is usually very clean cut. The benefit to using a blade is it heals nicely with no apparent scar (unless you cut the same spot over and over like Dusty Rhodes). But in his haste Brock might have just cut deep and wide. He basically draws his flrward down across his glove