Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

He was fired when he refused to go rehab. He said some very negative things. Although other guys have too and been welcomed back. 

He seems in a good place now but had repeated addiction issues. WWE feels like he's a risk. And their fear is if he died while on their watch the media would savage them since he's a gold medalist.  It wouldn't just be oh another wrestling death. He's a legit huge sports hero

inthink he and Hunter don't get along too

Angle was one of the guys Hunter sort of held down on his rise. The really great love triangle storyline should have had Steph choose Angle and propel him into the very top of the promotion but Hunter nixed it saying "my character isn't the type who's woman would leave him". Lol 

last year angle called Vince looking for a spot and vince blew him off by saying talk to Hunter cause he's in charge of talent. Angle called Hunter and Hunter said they weren't interested. Angle then called vince back and complained. So he was seen as going over hunters head. 

i always get suggested posts on FB from some viral site that usually does those "you'll never believe how much ____ has changed from child star to grown up star, I looked at one this morning that was you'll never believe what wrestling stars are in or have been in the adult movie business (beyond playboy) some notables were Bubba Ray Dudley (directed), Gangrel (I think directed and might have starred as well), Candice Michelle (soft core) Maryse (who I didnt know was dating or married to the Miz), Mickey James and Christy Hemme as far as WWE connections go.  just thought I'd throw that out there since we were recently talking about Sunny

19 hours ago, Atomic said:

It's all speculation

He's a strange one. He can bery spiteful but will generally work with anyone tjay can make him money. Hunter actually seems to hold a grudge more than Vince. Vince tried to make up with Punk and Hunter was kept out of the loop. But when the decision was made to end things vince had Hunter send over the release papers on Punks wedding day. 

i don't think Vince is being spiteful with Angle. I think he really dears the ramifications of Angle died on their watch. It would be the biggest thing ever. 

The only big star Vince has ever seen genuinely spiteful towards Is Randy Savage and that seems to do with the rumors about Savage and Steph. 

7 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Vince did wish Randy luck when he left the WWE on one of the wrestling broadcasts.

Yes. They were very freindly even after he left. Vince would Attack hogan but defend Savage. They even negotiated for a return about a year later.  But then something happened and the widely held belief is Vince found out that Randy and Steph had hooked up some years earlier when she was 17/18.  WWE even hinted at this on their Savage DVD. 

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yes. They were very freindly even after he left. Vince would Attack hogan but defend Savage. They even negotiated for a return about a year later.  But then something happened and the widely held belief is Vince found out that Randy and Steph had hooked up some years earlier when she was 17/18.  WWE even hinted at this on their Savage DVD. 

Yeah, heard those rumours. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Well Warrior did hold him up for money. And was a flop even with a mega push. 

It's hard to fully believe everything they said against Warrior...   while a money mark and definitely a sell out he definitely stuck with his stories and many of them ended up becoming true after many years.   

The reason he gave for bailing on WWE was because Vince was screwing him out of merch and the comic book deal and so forth.  

Warrior was not a "Yes man" like Hogan was so this is another theory on why he was buried so quickly.

I wouldn't say the guy was a flop.... he was huge in his day... the problem was his time was very short at the top. 

Warrior was a flop as champion. And he demanded hogan money and schedule.  The issue over rights was basically Warrior felt he invented the character and Vince felt otherwise but they settled it by warrior coming back and in return getting to market his name. Warrior was hot that wwe used one of his catch phrases. But warrior also no showed some shows. 

But undeniably warrior demanded more money than he was worth. He was also a bigot but since the mainstream didn't cover it to any great degree it went under radar. 

As for tonight... Goodness tjat main event was a microcosm for what's wrong with wwe.  Fans are telling you what they want. 

Brock is the #1 face that WWE tries to turn heel repeatedly and he never works. They have rejected roman for over a year and they love Ambrose. So roman wins. But Brock is the strongest in the match. Moronic.  Unless its going to be Roman vs Hunter vs Brock. 

WWE NXT: Japanese Professional Wrestler Shinsuke Nakamura Signs With Company
“His explosive style will make an immediate impact to an already dynamic NXT men’s division," chief operating officer Triple H said of Nakamura. Nakamura is to face Sami Zayn on April 1.

I honestly dont much about this guy other then from what you guys have raved about him being great in NJPW, i might just watch this debut

He's very good. It was a weird decision on New Japan's part not to have him drop the IC title to Kenny Omega. But Omega won it anyway. Also Omega and the Young Bucks won the NEVER Six Man championship. 

Hes a bit older and will be expects on RAW sooner rather than later but it's a good idea for him to get some time in NXT to learn the WWE culture 

Well I hope Vince, or HHH whoever is calling the shots these days give this guy a fair shake, seems like asians just become jobbers in the WWE.  I remember Bigg Jay always tellin me how guys like Taka Michinoku (over seas), Tajiri (ECW), and i think Ultimo Dragon were guys to watch as crazy good wrestlers, and kinda going nowhere fast in WWE.  Tajiri would probably be the most pushed i can think of for quite some time

4 hours ago, iso_55 said:

That Triple Threat match... What is the WWE doing with Lesnar, booking him as The Beast Incarnate & then he loses to Undertaker & now Reigns? I don't mind Reigns but Lesnar is being torn down match by match. 

Yeah it doesn't make sense. I think their feeling is he costs so much he has to be booked as a monster to justify his pay. But since it costs so much to book him they won't book him enough to warrant actually pushing him regularly. 

When he was champion it was justified because they were going to have Heyman on every raw talking about him. But then as soon as he won someone decided they shouldnt talk about him if he wasn't there. Which is silly. 

Charles Wright: Wrestler Known as The Godfather to Be Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame
Wright performed under a number of ring names during his career including Sir Charles, Papa Shango, Kama Mustafa, and The Godfather. He will be inducted on April 2.

I loved Papa Shango as a villain when i was a kid,  but HOF....not really sure I agree with this