Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

14 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Here's the video. Head doesn't touch post. And he drags his head across his glove in an unnatural way. 

I've seen that one.  His head hit the post beneath his glove.  I'm looking at a screencap right now and it is obvious.  Regardless, the fact that you had to resort to that video which is clearly not obvious proof along the lines of Saxton/Reigns, just proves my point further.

NOBLADE

What do you mean proves your point?  And what do you proof along the lines of Saxton/Reigns?  Also, I didnt resort to anthing.  I told you both sides of the speculation.  I mean sure, Brock could have deliberately smashed his face against a steal post instead of the far easier and more effective and less dangerous blade job, But I dont think he did.  I certainly dont see his head striking the post as easuily as I see him dragging his head along his glove...

48 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Point is, guys get injured all the time. Not intentional. If Reigns was injured it wouldn't surprise me. #shithappens

Certainly I agree with that. i did see a pic that showed some bruising to his eyes but again I didn't notice any actially shots to his face but I only watched it once 

the way Hunter played up the blood on SD would lend to the idea that the blood was planned. Which would make it a big coincedence if he also was accidenltly busted in the nose. 

But you never know!

Edited by The Unknown Poster

Wrestling Observer:

The show also saw featured what was absolutely a planned blood spot in the final segment where HHH smashed Roman Reigns’ head into the announcers table over and over again, and Reigns’ face was covered in blood. Even though the company has for years had a strict no blood policy (although obviously in some recent main events that has been relaxed to a degree), this was planned. We were told it was expected, but that they were surprised that it looked as graphic as it was and they didn’t shoot close-ups of it.

The belief is that when HHH was on camera and walked away from Reigns, with the camera on him and taking the attention of the crowd with him, announcer Byron Saxton handed Reigns a blood packet. Reigns then presumably bit it and the blood went all over his face. Videotape footage clearly shows Saxton passing something to Reigns right before he came up bloody. The WWE web site the next day had a vague story about him undergoing surgery in Tampa for a shattered nose. He was not injured in the angle. Whether the surgery was legit and there was a pre-existing condition that led to the angle, we’ve heard conflicting stories about. At the Smackdown tapings in Indianapolis, the word going around among talent was that there was a pre-existing condition with his nose that needed to be taken care of and the surgery was legitimate. There were plenty of rumors before the show that Reigns was injured, although friends of Reigns denied them at the time, but it does seem like that was the case.

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

A class that potentially has the godfather, jbl and jackie is sooo under whelming. Might honestly be a tough list to beat as worst ever for quite some time

I agree.  I think they've been putting in far too many every year.  Going to run out of headliners.  Lots of mid carders though.

So TUP what do you think will happen with the Shane McMahon storyline? I sure get the feeling that fans will be awful upset if he loses to the Undertaker & we see more of Stephanie & Triple H. The Authority have been going on for 3 years now. I just can't see how the WWE will allow The Undertaker to lose.

3 hours ago, iso_55 said:

So TUP what do you think will happen with the Shane McMahon storyline? I sure get the feeling that fans will be awful upset if he loses to the Undertaker & we see more of Stephanie & Triple H. The Authority have been going on for 3 years now. I just can't see how the WWE will allow The Undertaker to lose.

Its a great initial angle because its clouded in intrigue.  Because, as you say, the "right" call is Shane winning.  However, its highly unlikely Shane beats the Undertaker.  So its exactly the type of interest you want.

I think it goes one of three ways.  1) Shane wins with outside help from faces who want to get rid of the authority (think, perhaps, Austin, Rock).  2) Shane Loses because it's the Undertaker (and either its played straight in the sense Shane loses and is gone and thats that or perhaps they have a really great performance by Shane, beaten and bloody, and Vince goes to Shane's side while Steph & Hunter get more obnoxious and it eventually leads to Vince vs Steph/Hunter angle which was the plan two years ago).  3). Shane and Steph are in on it from the beginning to get control from Vince.

And I guess the other option is Shane wins when Vince cant take it anymore and begs Undertaker to stop killing him and Undertaker sacrifices himself.  And in that scenario, its Vince having a heart.

Shane winning requires him to be around for awhile after WrestleMania.  They just came up with this angle three weeks ago and it was supposedly Shane's idea.  WWE even released a statement to the media to say Shane is not back in the company and is only "playing a character on TV".  Thats why they are careful to say he is trying to get control of RAW and not WWE because a few years back when they did an angle where Trump bought WWE, the stock price plummeted.  Because the media is stupid. 

Shane's company "You on Demand" is sort of floundering and due to it being a Chinese company, Shane has stepped aside a lot as they've brought in more Chinese investment and corporate leadership.  So there is the thought the timing is right for Shane to want to come back and take his place in the company.  Supposedly when he left WWE, it was legitimately acrimonious, described as not quite a firing or resignation or forcing out but elements of all three.  I think Shane saw Steph and Hunter gaining power and made his play for his "birthright" and forced Vince to choose and Vince made it clear Steph and Hunter would be trained to run the company.

Saying that, Shane is very talented as an executive and negotiated many international TV deals for WWE.  His department (New Media) didnt exist in WWE until he developed it and had the best morale of the company.  He's well known as the most likeable of the family.  And because of that his talents seem to be negotiating and making deals.  So he'd be an asset especially as they try to open up more lines of distribution for the Network.  But he'd have to accept his spot isnt in running WWE creative...that goes to Hunter.

Very interesting angle.  Perhaps more interesting behind the scenes.

Plus there is a lot of time until WrestleMania for them to screw it up and Shane's "pop" to dissipate.

I just don't see Shane winning "cleanly", he will win, but Steph and HHH will spend the next year arguing Shanes legitimacy and doing things to sabotage/disrupt his control of WWE,  maybe Vince goes away for a while and comes back next year near WM to stop the fighting and puts them in a match for WM, with a "champion" of their choosing to represent them in a winner takes all stipulation (like Achilles vs that big dude in troy).

this would be smartest imo.  If undertaker takes shane to town in his upcoming match, he can say hes been on the receiving end of the Phenom at WM,  and would pick him outta respect.  Steph would pick her husband, HHH. However after shane picks Taker. HHH plays up a fake injury in fear of facing the dead man again at WM, and steph then picks Cena, which could lead to a heel turn for Cena naturally. 

In a scenario like this, you dont need a long program of feuding between the wrestlers, which plays up into takers time off.   The Cena turn could be a build up to with him being himself non involved in this feud until WM,  but goes on a losing skid while playing by the rules..ect, and finally with Steph and HHH's help he beats Taker at WM and turns to the dark side relishing the victory more then his morals

Taker will kick the living hell out of shane but shane won't quit. Undertaker eventually decides to just walk away and gets counted out somehow cuz wwe rules make no sense.  That or Austin or Rock help Shane win. Austin being more likely to stick it to vince 

5 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Not WWE related but it is related to the local scene.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-businessmen-guilty-tax-evasion-1.3474615

Some of the money from the company ended up funding local promotions AWE & WFX.

How in the world is this guy not in jail yet?   When I went to the WFX show and they tried scamming the fans into buying into One World United it was such an obvious scam.   After reading this story and the other one about his Shopping App ...  It blows me away that the guy isn't bankrupt and in jail?

Big Boss Man: Professional Wrestler to Be Inducted Into WWE Hall of Fame
Ray Traylor Jr., known by his ring name Big Boss Man, will be posthumously inducted into the Hall of Fame April 2, World Wrestling Entertainment confirmed. He died Sept. 22, 2004

so who is confirmed now,  Sting, Papa Shango and BBM?

I liked big boss man first time around with WWF, wasnt too sold on him as a top heel during the attitude era (If im remembering my timing right) like the baby blue cop top boss man yay,  all black roman reigns outfit with the body armor, nay.

Earthquake and boss man were always the 2 guys i picked on Wrestlefest arcade, eeeevery time lol

Edited by Taynted_Fayth