Bombers add 2 Nationals

Shea Pierre, Kevin Smellie, Sandy Beverage, Pat Woodcock, Tom Canada, Wonderful Monds, Randy Rhino, Molly McGee, Yo Murphy, Grannville (Granny) Liggins, John Bonk and many others...

classic CFL names, you can't make this stuff up  :lol: ...

Shea Pierre, Kevin Smellie, Sandy Beverage, Pat Woodcock, Tom Canada, Wonderful Monds, Randy Rhino, Molly McGee, Yo Murphy, Grannville (Granny) Liggins, John Bonk and many others...

How could you forget John Bonk?

How could you forget John Bonk?

I didn't, I still remember him getting the Cup in Edmonton in 84 after all of those early 80's teams came so close but had to face the powerful Esks in the West Finals. I just like his name, perfect for a football player, especially a center :)

Key and Peele do a good routine on football player names

Very funny actually.. They have two editions.. Guess first one was such a hit.

There are 3 now.   I loved the first, and it went big.  2nd was okay.   The third one comes complete with a couple of cameo appearances from real players, some of whom mispronounce their own names......good fun.  "east west bowl" on youtube 

My favourite part is after all the Quizzenthrop McDingleberry's get introduced they stick in just one small white receiver - "Dan Smith, BYU".  It's the perfect finish.