Bombers add 2 Nationals

Key and Peele are

Laugh out loud funny.

the reclining fat guy that phones out for food, and takes orders from all the comicon figures around him, Peele in the pizza joint taking the order 

falls in love….

:lol:

Noeller's just working on his grumpy old white guy impersonation.  They can't all be Al Jolson.

#arentyoualittletoooldtobeusinghashtags?

The Greatest CFL Nicknames (as of 1995)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.sport.football.pro/tNuC5Pw8N_4

The old Ottawa Roughriders had the best QB names. Prince McJunkins. Julius Caesar Watts.

And the Keye and Peele sketch where they're in whiteface being interviewed by the Gestapo is ******* hilarious.

I think I am going to change my name to Prince McJunkins.  Or maybe King McJunkins.  I am thinking of a Troy Stoudamire reference here but have been informed that that meme is now dead.  So I won't.

The Greatest CFL Nicknames (as of 1995)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.sport.football.pro/tNuC5Pw8N_4

The old Ottawa Roughriders had the best QB names. Prince McJunkins. Julius Caesar Watts.

And the Keye and Peele sketch where they're in whiteface being interviewed by the Gestapo is ******* hilarious.

I think I am going to change my name to Prince McJunkins.  Or maybe King McJunkins.  I am thinking of a Troy Stoudamire reference here but have been informed that that meme is now dead.  So I won't.

McJunkins was no prince & lived up to his last name as he was junk. JC Watts was a pretty damned good qb who is now a Republican senator from Oklahoma.