Patrick Neufeld extends contract through 2017

Mike

Not a lot of teams can lose their starting qb, backup and replacement bavckup over the course of a season and a half and still make the playoffs... If lulay is healthy next season, buono will get them back in contention

The Lions relying on Lulay for next season seems a lot like us going into 2013 with Pierce.

I would also argue that Buono signed Kevin Glenn because he was concerned about Lulay's durability.

Wally's been coaching or GM/Coaching or just GM'ing since 1990 and has missed the playoffs once. He's not perfect, but he's about as close as a coach/GM gets in the CFL.

That doesn't carry the same weight in the CFL as it does in other leagues.

No one's been better in the CFL.  That carries a lot weight IMO.

There's Hufnagel the team builder and Barker the QB swindler...

Lulay burnt them this season for sure... But there are worse backup plans than glenn. Losing reilly then demarco hurt them. Buono is a good GM but has his work cut out - I like his move to 'blow things up'... I also like walters steady hand - different teams have different needs, bombers have been blown up a lot lately

Not a lot of teams can lose their starting qb, backup and replacement bavckup over the course of a season and a half and still make the playoffs... If lulay is healthy next season, buono will get them back in contention

The Lions relying on Lulay for next season seems a lot like us going into 2013 with Pierce.

I would also argue that Buono signed Kevin Glenn because he was concerned about Lulay's durability.

Somewhat but Glenn was signed when they found out that Lulay wouldn't be ready for the start of the season.    

Awesome Neufeld discussion in here.

What more is there to say? He made our OL better when he was starting but he couldn't stay healthy. Good player to have around but we still need to try to upgrade in free agency.

I'm assuming the comment was directed at the guano fanboys and bomber previous regime haters completely hijacking this thread..

Personally, I'd like to know if he is looking at being a guard or becoming a tackle.. Also, if he will be fully healed up.. Also, if he got a raise or if its a bonus laden contract..

What more is there to say? He made our OL better when he was starting but he couldn't stay healthy. Good player to have around but we still need to try to upgrade in free agency.
I'm assuming the comment was directed at the guano fanboys and bomber previous regime haters completely hijacking this thread..
Yep!

Personally, I'd like to know if he is looking at being a guard or becoming a tackle.. Also, if he will be fully healed up.. Also, if he got a raise or if its a bonus laden contract..

That's an interesting typo...

By design old chum, by design... I nated out their for a moment..

behave

behave

but its soooo close to the weekend!