Mo Price

iso_55

I'd rather have Price than Bryant.  I rather have Stamps than Bryant too.

I'd rather have Stamps than Price or Bryant - though make no mistake, Stamps is no where near the receiver he was a couple years back. He won't be any different than Bryant is. 

You'd rather have Stamps over Bryant....but he's no different then Bryant.

...I...what?

I'd rather have Stamps than Price or Bryant - though make no mistake, Stamps is no where near the receiver he was a couple years back. He won't be any different than Bryant is. 

...I...what?

giggles

Yeah, Stamps is washed up.  We should much rather try and get the guy who led the league in receiving yards last year.  What was his name?  Schlamps?  Schtramps?  Smfafmps?

...I...what?

I know but yes, I would. Stamps doesn't take the dumb penalties that Bryant does, and Stamps still feels he can contribute and may have something to prove - Romby is riding out the string. Personally though, I think both are done, but Stamps will do no worse than Romby did this past season, Romby will be worse.